aaronmihe Upstanding Member Member 759 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Location: Canberra - ACT Posted 07/10/03 05:51 AM Posted 07/10/03 05:51 AM All this from a great girl whoC: Is high maintenanceF: Is taken by a nice bloke (Aaron) (Taken...in the metaphorical sense not the biblical/Edwardian sense) I dunno about "C:" The Kitty tends to look after herself pretty well.. I've definately had a high-maintenance partner and I can assure you the Kitty isn't ... Ohhhhhh You mean _that_ kind of maintenance.... "F:" Mmmmmm nice bloke? I dunno if that tag matches *grins* Sometimes I think I need a better meaner tougher reputation Aaron (sitting back and laughing)
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Posted 07/10/03 06:29 AM Posted 07/10/03 06:29 AM All Kneel before Team AAOCOTS - do it now {peal of thunder}
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y 1d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 07/10/03 09:06 AM Posted 07/10/03 09:06 AM Well all I can say is that the local Plods now have 4 BLUEPRINT XR8's on the road dressed in the stardard livery and they look SWANK! And I thought they had no taste...I was WRONG!!
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 26d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 07/10/03 01:10 PM Posted 07/10/03 01:10 PM muchos muchos gracias to plonky and big smooches to aaronand never high maintenance matey! self maintaining all the way!er.... what did puffnstuff say? HR PuffnStuff, can't get a little bit, can't get enough? and where is the golden flute jimmy?Team AAOCOTS??? Alzheimers Anonymous Oh Crap Only Team sh*tters........
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 08/10/03 04:58 AM Posted 08/10/03 04:58 AM And I thought they had no taste...I was WRONG!! Wait until you see the new Expensive Daewoo Div vans. Nearly as long as an aircraft carrier.And they were doing so well with the SMART cars...
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 08/10/03 05:03 AM Posted 08/10/03 05:03 AM I can;t believe itKittykat even remembers HR PufNstuf....what about Kling and Klang the two PolicemenCaptain Scarlet anyone? (My favourite kids show...even Lachie is a Captain Scarlet devotee, as well as a Thunderbirds nut)
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 26d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 08/10/03 05:30 AM Posted 08/10/03 05:30 AM Thunderbirds? Lady Penelope is my idol..... and that car! How pimp was that!!!OK, OK, we are all on the same 'insane' wavelength it would appear....What about..... the Mach 5 Go Speed Go!and......Knight RiderBlakes 7The GOODIESThe TransformersAstroboyStarblazersVoltronand of course.....MONKEY MAGIC!
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 6m Posted 08/10/03 05:56 AM Posted 08/10/03 05:56 AM I waved at a Blueprint XR6(T?) late yesterday afternoon in Gungahlin and was snobbed off, hope it wasn't anyone from here...VG...Kitty?I felt better a few minutes later when I waved at a guy in a Citric Acid XR8 ute and got the thumbs up in return. Wasnt me, I know your rego and would wave back
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 08/10/03 06:12 AM Posted 08/10/03 06:12 AM Thunderbirds? Lady Penelope is my idol..... and that car! How pimp was that!!!OK, OK, we are all on the same 'insane' wavelength it would appear....What about..... the Mach 5 Go Speed Go!and......Knight RiderBlakes 7The GOODIESThe TransformersAstroboyStarblazersVoltronand of course.....MONKEY MAGIC! some great shows there Kitty! Go Speed Racer. I must admit I had a bit of a *thing* for Trixie...must be the Anime thing *looks at Miss Kitty bouncing*Monkey was excellent too!VG - I saw another Blueprint XR6T near North Lynham just after 5pm yesterday (I was on my pushbike so you wouldn't of noticed me), was that you?
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 11m 10d Posted 08/10/03 06:34 AM Posted 08/10/03 06:34 AM Watch out for Black cars Miss Kitty. We are united under the banner AAOCOTS... Thunderbirds the movie is about to come out - can't wait... Just a big kid see !!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now