KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 21d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 04/10/03 05:15 AM Posted 04/10/03 05:15 AM Thanks Plonky, but I won't be changing the Astina bit.... Astina is MY car after all..... the "other" BA!But I love Brucie too..... I have bought him accessories already as every female does, buy accessories!Don't know if my anime girl could go nekkid.... but for the soap club maybe an artistically placed soap bubble here.... soap sud here, here and..... here!And of course if it gets too hot in here.......SOAP SUD WARS!!!!!!!*grins*
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/10/03 08:31 AM Posted 04/10/03 08:31 AM AAAAARRRRRRHHHHH!!!! Oh yeh, there it is ... Am I the only one getting off on this whole innocent, yet suggestive thing? :-)This web site should have a 0055 prefix ... keep it up ... the good work that is ... I'll do the rest.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 04/10/03 08:42 AM Posted 04/10/03 08:42 AM Blueprint here. After the Sydney APS Info day, I didn't know any other colours still existed......................
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 04/10/03 09:13 AM Posted 04/10/03 09:13 AM I agree guys yes Blueprint is a very common colour there are heaps around, actually it is getting quite boring now when you see one, even #1 son says, "Not another Blueprint Dad.........boring ......" But.....see a HgAg and it's "Wow look at that! car". You have to make sure your wearing Ray Ban's cause the HgAg is so sparkling and bright, and when it flashes past you you get this buzzy, tingling sensation. Be careful that the feeling does'nt last too long as people have been known to have out of body experiences, some even say that they seen God at this time and he has spoken to them revealing the meaning of Life, the Universe and everything!..........This is a true story, I was sitting in my beloved Silverhawk one night, just got back from visiting a mate in Vic Park, Perth, and had a couple of beers and a Feral Chook chaser, and was just sitting in the car in the garage listening to Planet Caravan on the Premium Sound (EID was watching "Keeping Up Appearances" I think). Anyhow a shaft of the most beautiful silver light came down through the skylight and bathed the whole interior of the car in it's warm and spiritual glow. Then I looked at my hands as they seemed to rise up from my lap and pass through the steering wheel, then I felt this feeling of absolute pure love wash through my whole body as my body lifted off the seat and I passed through the roof of the car then through the roof of the garage as this shaft of blinding silver light carried me aloft. Next thing I remember I was standing in front of this tall being who seemed to be made of the purest Silver you can imagine, although there was no sound this being spoke to me in my mind and said I had been chosen to tell the world of the 'comming' and that I had passed all the tests this being had set for me with the crowning triumph of owning a HgAg XR6 Turbo which proved my worthiness and my pure spirit. Then quick as a flash I was back in the hawk and about 45 minutes had passed. One amazing experience.Anyhow, rang my mate in Perth to tell him of my amazing experience and he was absolutely gobsmacked. He rang me back about 15 minutes later and asked if I had picked up his Dr Pat tin instead of mine, yep I certainally had, tell you what Mullumbimbi Madness is like ordinary tobacco compared to his hydro.......wow!!!! :D All bullsh!t but a good story huh?No way Ken you are definately not the only one!!
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 04/10/03 09:35 AM Posted 04/10/03 09:35 AM team HgAg is dead and buried, just ask silverhawke.it is now time for Team BLUEPRINT to emerge.three cheers for Team BLUEPRINT. No my young friend Team HgAg is definately NOT dead and buried....Although Team Vulpes vulpes will surely rise from the ashes of the Venom fire like a phoenix to strike fear and wonder across the land when the bellow of 288 wild, untamed horses is heard on our streets!And I reckon I could pull more babes in a Vixen GT than you could in a Blueprint T any day ol son! :-)
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 04/10/03 09:38 AM Posted 04/10/03 09:38 AM hawke, if HgAg is so good, why have you got rid of it and going for a plain red car.Remember that it is only a fairy tale that red cars go faster.Come on TEAM BLUEPRINT.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 04/10/03 09:40 AM Posted 04/10/03 09:40 AM Remember that it is only a fairy tale that red cars go faster. I think you'll find that this particular "red car" will go a lot faster than most ...
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 6m 27d Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 04/10/03 09:45 AM Posted 04/10/03 09:45 AM GT...... GT .......a plain red car!!!!!!!! You dare blaspheme on these hallowed pages!!!!! Right you........liqourish sticks at sun rise my friend, followed by a slow and horrible death of 2 hrs in a vat of hot chocolate fudge (body temperature) followed by the licking off of the fudge by 20 vestal virgins.......And if you have'nt died of pure bliss by then.......your a *beep*!! :D B)
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 04/10/03 10:46 AM Posted 04/10/03 10:46 AM HAWKE YOU CAN HAVE ME PUNISHED ANY TIME. HMMMMMMMMMMMM.BUT IT'S STILL A PLAIN RED CAR
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 21d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 04/10/03 12:26 PM Posted 04/10/03 12:26 PM Hmmmm, Silverhawke, can I join in your punishments?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now