Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/02/10 12:06 PM Posted 12/02/10 12:06 PM From the people the people in the industry that I work with and speak to everyday, I don't think Simmons were ever going to be gone forever - hopefully the brand is restored with dignity...Hopefully their wheels will be made a lot stronger this time, very soft rims. All this talk about how good they are, I had Simmons on different cars and all had to have rims replaced for warping. Heaps of wheel shops I talked to wouldn't recommend them.
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 26d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 26/02/10 04:17 AM Posted 26/02/10 04:17 AM I tend to agree in a way, the metal was soft, I had some B45's on my monaro and they all had nicks and bumps from wheel-braces hitting them from the old owners.id LOVE to see a set of 22' FR's, but again, its a shame to see a great name going down the gurgler, and realistically, I bet they still charge big $$$ for a less quality wheel.
GNU UP Member 124 Member For: 17y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: sydney south Posted 26/02/10 01:15 PM Posted 26/02/10 01:15 PM Scroll down posts there is a set of remakes on a vl from tempe..AusRotary.com • View topic - FR17 SIMMONS 4X110PCD BRAND NEW!!! FITS R100, RX2,3,4,7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now