RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 27d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 09/02/10 07:51 AM Posted 09/02/10 07:51 AM IS there a fuse or something you can take out to disable the TC?I wouldnt be doing it. Youll probably find its needed for the ABS to work
F6turbo Member 172 Member For: 20y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/02/10 08:32 AM Posted 09/02/10 08:32 AM Well after washing my engine on Sat the TC light is constantly on. Has only turned on once when I started it but when I pressed the button it turned off and wouldnt turn on again. I guess water got in somewhere, at least now I dont have to turn it off even time I jump into d car.
BensXR6T Member 478 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Burpengary QLD Posted 09/02/10 11:17 AM Posted 09/02/10 11:17 AM you mean the light turns off ? if not how can you get it to turn its self off ?Nah, TC light flashes a couple of times and stays on solid and can't enable (turn the TC light off) again until I stop the engine and start it again.
DCVNXR Member 28 Member For: 18y Gender: Male Posted 09/02/10 12:09 PM Posted 09/02/10 12:09 PM Nah, TC light flashes a couple of times and stays on solid and can't enable (turn the TC light off) again until I stop the engine and start it again.jeez how did you get it to do that ? that's what I want mine to do.
BensXR6T Member 478 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: Burpengary QLD Posted 09/02/10 12:13 PM Posted 09/02/10 12:13 PM try giving it a boot around a corner. Rarely did on the stock tune, so you might find it difficult if she's standard.
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 09/02/10 01:07 PM Posted 09/02/10 01:07 PM This is exactly what I want http://www.racelogic...igital_Adjuster"Slip levels are adjustable in 1% increments from 0% up to 25%, and launch control comes as standard. Cut level thresholds, rev limits, wheel sizes and RPM operating levels can all be altered in real-time."Chiptorque is a distributor but it is listed at 595 british pounds. so mybe a bitmuchI'd be curious as to how different this would be against the standard TC system! Has anyone looked at this or done this?
Wenier Legacy Donating Member 1,736 Member For: 16y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Christchurch, New Zealand Posted 09/02/10 04:19 PM Posted 09/02/10 04:19 PM I think it is like the systems in Ferrari's and things like that where instead of cutting power and stopping the skid it will allow the car to keep skidding but in a controlled way by limiting the amount of power.
DCVNXR Member 28 Member For: 18y Gender: Male Posted 10/02/10 09:48 AM Posted 10/02/10 09:48 AM try giving it a boot around a corner. Rarely did on the stock tune, so you might find it difficult if she's standard.[/quorighto ill give it a go n see what happens
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now