Guest Adam Ervacinovic Guests Posted 25/10/02 01:18 PM Posted 25/10/02 01:18 PM I have played the game. It's loads more challenging than the last one.
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 25/10/02 03:19 PM Posted 25/10/02 03:19 PM Cool...That should save me a few bucks then. I'll put it on the *wish* list and keep an eye out for it :D
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 26/10/02 12:25 PM Author Posted 26/10/02 12:25 PM And another pic :D
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 27/10/02 02:05 AM Posted 27/10/02 02:05 AM bugger its an AU!
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 27d Posted 27/10/02 03:19 AM Posted 27/10/02 03:19 AM bugger its an AU! hey! what's wrong with AUs? heheI shall be buying that game this afternoon! :D
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 28/10/02 10:38 PM Posted 28/10/02 10:38 PM Well, I tossed up Need For Speed and Super V8s on the weekend for the PS2 and ended up with Super V8s because I don't think Need For Speed works with the Force Feedback Steering Wheel. Took a bit of getting use to in comparison to GT3, but once you get the hang of it the game is pretty good. The Super V8s are bloody quick and Super V8s gives you more tracks with significantly more hills - eg Bathurst. Hate the Canberra track though - took 00 out and by the end of the first lap both front wheels had come off the car!
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 29/10/02 05:29 AM Author Posted 29/10/02 05:29 AM Is that game any good? ive been tempted to buy it a few times but thought nahhh..
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 29/10/02 05:52 AM Posted 29/10/02 05:52 AM Graphics aren't quite up there with GT3 and the steering is a bit darty, but I suppose you have to expect that in a race car type set up. I think it's more challenging than GT3 - you don't have to worry about setting up your car, although you can if you feel the need, but you've got to be bloody good at the driving aspects of it because of the car damage side of things. And the tracks are pretty awesome as well - there are a bunch of Australian tracks and now all I want to do is try Bathurst in real life. The range of cars are pretty good and I've got to say, as annoying as it was having the bonnet of the WRX I was driving fly up every time I came over a crest because I'd nudged a car a few minutes earlier, it really does make the driving aspect a lot more challenging and rewarding. About my only complaint about the game is that you can' t qualify for pole position. It's definitely one for the collection.
Guest Adam Ervacinovic Guests Posted 30/10/02 12:21 PM Posted 30/10/02 12:21 PM V8 Supercars is good, but it's bloody easy to lock the breakes on that game though. GT3 is for those who like an easy race.
Guest DZ. Guests Posted 30/10/02 10:37 PM Posted 30/10/02 10:37 PM V8 Supercars is good, but it's bloody easy to lock the breakes on that game though. GT3 is for those who like an easy race. Ain't that the truth - lock the breaks and straight off the track you go. I like the additional challenge over GT3, and the fact that the other cars on the track don't try and deliberately push you out of the road. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now