Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

I bought NFS Hot Pursuit 2 on PC. Nice game, if I could see the car im racing, it would be even nicer.

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted
I bought NFS Hot Pursuit 2 on PC. Nice game, if I could see the car im racing, it would be even nicer.

haha why is that? :D

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Not sure. Its not my video card, everything else works fine. Other games worksfine, driext x 8.1 is installed, up to date driver on 3d card is installed. Gonna test the game on mates computer, see what happens.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...