MICKAJ Member 245 Member For: 18y 7m 3d Posted 04/01/10 02:30 AM Posted 04/01/10 02:30 AM Just incase there is an impression that these guys don't operate at night like I was, last night at 11.30pm a corolla was on Dandy Road Malvern parked amongst other parked cars. It was operating and flashed with visible light. The next few weeks I fear the most.
arjey VOTE ROOTSTER 2010 Member 591 Member For: 18y 18d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 04/01/10 09:55 AM Posted 04/01/10 09:55 AM A COROLLA? WTF?!dude it was probably a couple of blondes taking pictures of each others boobiesrelax.if they send you a picture of that then send it to me too!
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 04/01/10 10:03 AM Posted 04/01/10 10:03 AM I have seen Corolla Wagons set up as speed cameras.There is one on Mitcham Road that's there some mornings at 6am.Best bet is not to speed...
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/10 10:07 AM Posted 04/01/10 10:07 AM There was a white Mitsubishi SUV on the Dandey Bypass at like 2am a month or so ago
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/01/10 11:27 AM Posted 04/01/10 11:27 AM Wait till they start using the infra-red flashes 'for driver safety'. You could get done a few times in one night and effectively be driving on a suspended license for a week or so without knowing about it!
pharkit Legacy Donating Member 251 Member For: 19y 2m 24d Gender: Male Posted 04/01/10 12:45 PM Posted 04/01/10 12:45 PM The flash is usually 2 quick ones isnt it?? No way u could confuse it with a camera flash, its about 50 times brighter
MICKAJ Member 245 Member For: 18y 7m 3d Posted 05/01/10 02:01 AM Author Posted 05/01/10 02:01 AM I see plenty of Corolla cameras so it was legit. I literally only squirted the pedal for 3 seconds to get in front of someone and change lanes, totally unlucky and against all probability considering the past three hours of the trip was within the limit.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/01/10 05:55 AM Posted 05/01/10 05:55 AM sorry, still thinking bout the blondes taking pictures of each others boobies.......
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 11/01/10 02:34 AM Posted 11/01/10 02:34 AM The flash is usually 2 quick ones isnt it?? No way u could confuse it with a camera flash, its about 50 times brighterYep, 2 flashes for 2 photos. Very quick and very bright.But with infra-red there no flash at all.I.B.
MICKAJ Member 245 Member For: 18y 7m 3d Posted 11/01/10 08:25 AM Author Posted 11/01/10 08:25 AM This was a single flash only I was watching my mirror when it went off because I realised my error :(Only explanation is that once was for verifying and the infrared was the primary. Still shocked that it was 11:30pm never seen one at night anywhere ever, and I drive a s**tload of k's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now