sicklaser Member 183 Member For: 20y 25d Location: Mackay QLD Posted 01/01/10 02:11 AM Posted 01/01/10 02:11 AM By the way, does anyone know if there's a diffrent between the sub in a BA xr and Bf Fpv?I wouldnt think so
Craig. Member 563 Member For: 19y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast QLD Posted 01/01/10 02:28 AM Posted 01/01/10 02:28 AM Nice thread guys. I have been wondering about this myself but as I am a techtard, I wasn't even sure to begin.I don't even own an ipod/MP3 thingy at this stage but was going to upgrade my mobile to an Iphone in the new year and use it to store some tunes. I wasn't aware that my BF had this capability, so it's good to know.
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/01/10 01:03 PM Posted 04/01/10 01:03 PM So does anybody know if the BF 11 R Spec came out with the pre AMP behind the little input at the back of the tissue tray? I got a little retractable chord with mine and the iPod often sounds crap?
hypnodoc It's All In Your Mind Legacy Donating Member 2,198 Member For: 22y 11m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/01/10 05:03 AM Posted 05/01/10 05:03 AM Answered my own question.$90 later I have an install to do, hope it clears up the sound.
oldskool Member 144 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Posted 05/01/10 05:52 AM Posted 05/01/10 05:52 AM found a nice walkthrough with pics on how to do it on a teritory with 4 speed auto. Cant imagtino the 6 speed auto or manuals could be that different.its about half way down posted by grahillAustralian Ford Forums - Ford Territory and Mp3's
Ford powa Member 111 Member For: 18y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: North West Aus Posted 07/01/10 12:30 PM Author Posted 07/01/10 12:30 PM Answered my own question.$90 later I have an install to do, hope it clears up the sound.How does it sound mate? I'm thinking of getting one because the Ipod thru the radio does not work for what I want at all.. By the way, With the BA/BF sub diffrence I notice that the BF is alot more smoother and less Booom! then my BA XR6t. I prefer the BF one, Or maybe my BA sub is broken , not to sure with all this audio gear.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 07/01/10 10:31 PM Posted 07/01/10 10:31 PM I have the genuine boost AUX kit for my iPhone and it works perfectly.No need to go looking for install threads because they come complete with fitting instructions. Dead easy.
Robos F6 Legacy Donating Member 407 Member For: 17y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 10/01/10 10:54 PM Posted 10/01/10 10:54 PM What do these sound like when hooked up. I have tried the cheap ones where you dial in your fm station and I get poor quality. Are they as good as a CD?
PCW Legacy Donating Member 181 Member For: 18y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/01/10 06:21 AM Posted 11/01/10 06:21 AM Buy the genuine boosted Ford unit.Easy to install and the sound quality is very similar to CD, you wont be disapointed.
Ford powa Member 111 Member For: 18y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: North West Aus Posted 11/01/10 10:48 AM Author Posted 11/01/10 10:48 AM Buy the genuine boosted Ford unit.Easy to install and the sound quality is very similar to CD, you wont be disapointed.Yeh, Purchased the one you linked up PCW today. The Genuine Ford one. Cant wait to start the tunes up.Cheers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now