Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/01/03 03:08 AM Author Posted 17/01/03 03:08 AM And another
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 17/01/03 03:09 AM Author Posted 17/01/03 03:09 AM Last one
Guest Phantom Guests Posted 17/01/03 03:14 AM Posted 17/01/03 03:14 AM Sweet as a nut.Congrats Falchoon have a bloody great weekend.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 17/01/03 03:15 AM Posted 17/01/03 03:15 AM Very Very Nice Mate.. Congratulations.. Love the Pics, Love the Colour!
physh Member 248 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Location: Canberra Posted 17/01/03 03:17 AM Posted 17/01/03 03:17 AM Awesome. Another couple of XR6T's on the roads of Canberra!I've seen a few around, almost every time there's been that moment of recognition, followed by a bigass grin and usually a wave... Canberrans unite! We should have a drive day or something soon - there are getting to be a few of us around! *grin*
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Location: Country NSW Posted 17/01/03 03:19 AM Posted 17/01/03 03:19 AM Looks great. The finger prints on the bonnet forget about it. I think I had mine a whole hour before I was opening the bonnet to show someone with a "....and check this out."
cvanxr Member 502 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Location: Country NSW Posted 17/01/03 03:22 AM Posted 17/01/03 03:22 AM Canberrans unite! We should have a drive day or something soon - there are getting to be a few of us around! *grin* Not that far away from Canberra myself. Was there just yesterday for work. A drive day/day out is a great idea.
Guest Trevor Guests Posted 17/01/03 03:33 AM Posted 17/01/03 03:33 AM Awesome falchoon.I'm sure, like the rest of us, you will be in it all weekend and everywhere you go you will recieve longing stares of wishfullness.every time you step out of it you will be confronted by another wanting XR6T owner and quizzed on the features and performance of your new love affair.ENJOY!!
Superoo Member 340 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/03 04:00 AM Posted 17/01/03 04:00 AM Enjoy and take care.Love the black "turbo" badge.
BlueXR6T Member 154 Member For: 23y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Was Canberra now Maitland, back in Canberra Posted 17/01/03 04:21 AM Posted 17/01/03 04:21 AM Canberrans unite! We should have a drive day or something soon - there are getting to be a few of us around! *grin* I will be in that :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now