Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

You're just showing off now!!

... keep it coming.

  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aspendale, Vic.
Posted

my god... I just LOL'ed at the upsize of the turbo.....

im like 'hey mia (my gf)...look what this dude is doing....' at this stage I tried to use my hand to cover the big turbo, but it was too big, so I got a jelly bean bag to cover the big turbo (lol) then im like 'He is going from this....(show her small turbo).....to THIS...' and removed the bag.... we both LOLed even more.....

Then I scrolled down to the south park image..... and me and missus fell on the floor ... literally rofl'ing.....

BLOODY HELL!!!!... awesome :P

Posted

600+rwkw and your keeping the stock driveline, whats the goals for this car.

Posted

"As is..." not stock bb.gif

Wouldnt happen to know whats done to it would you.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 2d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Read the topic from the start champ, I hate repeating myself, don't mean to sound rude but you are leaving me no choice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...