Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
Posted

Off topic: Man, there`s some hot T`s in Twmba coming out of the woodwork..

  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: toowoomba qld
Posted

I know, thanks alot for all the hard work, and time gone into the car. done great, wish it would have got traction though haha. thanks mate :buttrock:

and yeah, there are a few nice ones on there way..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

How are you going to get traction on the dyno LOL when you are making almost 1600nm torque in that FG :bowdown: No chance... I don't even get traction with over 220nm less LOL..

I believe there are few people here that would be interested in your car buddy, I suggest you start a thread and fill us in...

Edited by SPIKO
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 25d
Posted

Jesus H. Christ, 1600????

I think I speak for all when I say lets see some more of this car!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: toowoomba qld
Posted

old hard tyres? lol. that's what I've heard any way. but I dont need to dyno it again, I'm over the moon with what it's got now. one day I'll go all nuts like you, :)evrn though it's nuts enough now, but like they say, once u get that much, you just want more :bowdown:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Mate I don't care how old your tyres are, I know the dyno you ran the number on... I would love someone to duplicate this result, no excuses the car is a monster, enough modesty..LOL... You quiet acheiver you :bowdown:

Edited by SPIKO
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: toowoomba qld
Posted

haha :bowdown: no, the tyres on the car were brand new, blueboost just said if used old hard tyres it would be better, not to worry lol, im not to sure how to start a thread as I'm only new to this

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5m 22d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I am sure there is a mod or admin that can point you right direction champ... :bowdown:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

Braden, Go into the 500+ Club Section, and click on the button that says "Start New Topic"

I'm sure there would be plenty of people that would love love to see this monster.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

yes, too much toowoomba turbo 6 tallent rising making my ute seem like a fairy! saw your car a while back spiko, nice job!! and I can vouch for bradens car, I have never been in a fighter jet, but I imagine it would feel the same as when braden took me for a ride in his fg lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...