405Kw Fg Xr6T

djkice

• Member For: 15y 8m 23d

hey chris nice figures.

can you list what setup you are at know with the turbs, as I was lost a while ago.

just read on antilag you now want to try .7 front cover, I thought you was running that before?

what exhuast housing are you at? standard one ported to 42mm didnt solve boost creep? or was just to laggy as you said on antilag?

or has simon just made a better job of the porting or is it a different rear housing?

cant wait to see this go down the 1/4, you waiting for our track day on the 15th Dec or going to shoot down before?

and u going street tyres again or splash out on some mickey thompsons?

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 5d

running .5 cover

and new fg housing ported by simon

f6 compressor wheel

was going to try the .7 cover but was already having dramas with lag.

probably more likely a track day as I dont have tailshaft loop or harness or licence to be able to run any better than what I have atm..

probably run with both street tyres and MT's hopefully

Edited by djkice

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 5d

im settled right here mate, ive spent wayyyyyyy to much already getting stuff sorted out and dont have very much coin left to play with at all. I spent all my cash I was saving to get an everyday sh*tter :stirthepot:

its an absolute monster to drive despite being ultra responsive, max torque hits up around the 3200 mark(with an 85 degree climb to reach it), max power 5500. I really should post a dyno graph but that would mean I would have to make the effort of scanning it.

I beleive it's setup right for the street imo, very quick street car and the fact I can pull hard on my everyday sumitomo tyres is awesome.

anymore power and ill start having traction issues etc...

my original goal was mid 300s and somehow manged to end up here so have to be happy with that :stirthepot:

Edited by djkice