dule Legacy Donating Member 1,180 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 16/11/09 12:46 PM Posted 16/11/09 12:46 PM 13.7 BAII xr Manual with k&n filter stock tune
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 16/11/09 10:01 PM Posted 16/11/09 10:01 PM work mates g6et ran 12.8@109mph stock
jorgo Member 29 Member For: 17y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Rockhampton Posted 17/11/09 02:51 AM Posted 17/11/09 02:51 AM 13.7 BAII xr Manual with k&n filter stock tunewhat was the 60ft and waht tyres were you running?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 20/05/10 04:53 AM Posted 20/05/10 04:53 AM (edited) 13.594 - I have a K&N filter and Phoon secondary intake - I wonder what these add.Stock 17 inchers at whatever PSI they had after I filled them to 36 a few months ago. Traction control was on too (oops)Ran using manual mode in the ZF auto box. Avg 60' and my third ever run on the strip. STOKED! Edited 20/05/10 04:57 AM by -SteveR-
RynoF6 Idiot Member Legacy Donating Member 446 Member For: 16y 8m 10d Gender: Male Location: Muswellbrook, NSW Posted 20/05/10 07:51 AM Posted 20/05/10 07:51 AM How do these times compare to the FG.FG F6 12.60@112 Showroom stock. Tried launching harder but just got wheelspin on the dunlops. Tomorrow night I will run Et streets with car totaly stock. Will be interesting to see what time.
Dyno Junkie Member 254 Member For: 19y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Ascot, Western Australia Posted 20/05/10 10:23 PM Posted 20/05/10 10:23 PM Stock 2008 G6ET13.047 second @ 107.65 mph with a 2.098 60'Did manage to run as fast as 108.43 mph, but this was only 13.133 second
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Gender: Male Posted 21/05/10 01:47 AM Posted 21/05/10 01:47 AM ba manual, 13.96@101, stock tune. had k&n filter and xr8 intake but.
azz80 Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 21y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/07/10 02:39 AM Posted 11/07/10 02:39 AM first time out, bf2 ZF, [email protected] with k&n filter & 2nd cai. was launching at 1500rpm using perf auto mode.how much can you stall them up to? is there a limiter at all?would there any benefit using manual mode?cheers
(BOOSTN) Member 25 Member For: 16y 2m 20d Posted 11/07/10 11:17 AM Posted 11/07/10 11:17 AM a friends, drews totally stock, one month old fg ute did 12.90@109 mph at willowbank, is auto as well, standard tyres too
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/07/10 11:37 AM Posted 11/07/10 11:37 AM (edited) first time out, bf2 ZF, [email protected] with k&n filter & 2nd cai. was launching at 1500rpm using perf auto mode.how much can you stall them up to? is there a limiter at all?would there any benefit using manual mode?cheersMy first run ever was in plain perf mode on my ZF. Netted a 13.709. No stall, didn't even see it go green. Plant and pray! Run soon after with same stall (1700 maybe?) got 13.986! Heat soak perhaps, or the box not liking the stalling (stock ones don't I'm told).After an hour cooldown my third run was in manual mode all the way, 13.594 (see post with slip above)! No stall I think, no burnout. Some chirping as I left the line (damn 60'). Same mods as you.I say go manual mode. I shifted when it felt right (wasn't watching) but id guess it was mid 5 grand. Shifting on 6k I got 13.6xx times.Oh I had as high as 105.88mph trap speed though - well run in by the cops who bought it new Edited 11/07/10 11:38 AM by -SteveR-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now