BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/01/03 12:13 PM Posted 12/01/03 12:13 PM Because I wear purple tights and a mask.Is that why you got the purple car? To go with the tights and mask!!!As for my member ID. Well, it just so happens that I'm getting a blue XR6 Turbo.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 12/01/03 11:50 PM Posted 12/01/03 11:50 PM Aniken = Aniken Skywalker = Darth Vader = Great white hope who switched to the dark side :alien: I drive a Late model camira and am switching to my first Ford due to the overwhelming force of the XR6 Turbo :D (when it finally arrives).
Djelibeybi Code Monkey Member 265 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 12/01/03 11:59 PM Posted 12/01/03 11:59 PM Sorry to burst your bubble, but its Anakin Skywalker.Perhaps CJF will be nice enough to change the spelling for you. Just pop him a PM!
needfordspeed Member 166 Member For: 23y 9m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/01/03 12:11 AM Posted 13/01/03 12:11 AM Well when I was going to register on fordforums my eyes all of a sudden came onto the game "need for speed" and I decided to add a "d" and I came up with mine!!
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 13/01/03 01:11 AM Posted 13/01/03 01:11 AM Sorry to burst your bubble, but its Anakin Skywalker. Doh!
xa-coupe Member 95 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Posted 13/01/03 02:07 AM Posted 13/01/03 02:07 AM hrmm... mine is somewhat obvious.. we drive a VT commodore!
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 13/01/03 02:55 AM Posted 13/01/03 02:55 AM Yeah, the descriptive names are all the rage. I tried to register as onehotsexybastarddrivinganewbaxr6turboinsilhouette but for some reason it didn't work. Any of the moderators able to help me out?
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 13/01/03 04:00 AM Author Posted 13/01/03 04:00 AM Yeah, the descriptive names are all the rage. I tried to register as onehotsexybastarddrivinganewbaxr6turboinsilhouette but for some reason it didn't work. Any of the moderators able to help me out? yeah, that would be 50 characters and we only allow 49..... :lol: :lol:
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 13/01/03 04:19 AM Posted 13/01/03 04:19 AM I couldn't think of anything more interesting at the time...lol Call me lazy, I blame it on work related boredom usually B) XR6's I've had previously, that's obviously what it is.ed-au-ba-xr6.1994 Polynesian Green ED XR6 sedan.2002 Silhouette AU XR6VCT sedan.And soon to be:2003 Phantom BA XR6 Sedan.
Grant Member 453 Member For: 23y 10m 7d Location: Kurrajong, Sydney Posted 13/01/03 04:41 AM Posted 13/01/03 04:41 AM yeah, that would be 50 characters and we only allow 49..... :lol: :lol: Oh well, looks like I remain "grant"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now