trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 09/11/09 07:45 AM Posted 09/11/09 07:45 AM (edited) will as above I just got caught speeding 30kph and over in the 50kph zone about 30m befor its turns into a 100kph zone on the princess highway in heathcote right next to the carvan park now im not saying I wasnt speeding but as if that is any real safety risk I mean f*ck in 30 meters its 100kph assholes anyone know how long I lose my liscene for and whats the best way of dragging it out for as long as possible as id like to be able over summer I was thinking of not paying the fine wait untill the reminder notice comes in the mail then on the last day fill in the court details should be xmas by then then new years think I could make it last untill at least feb or so also can you still get one of those good behaviour licences where you have to be good for 1 year ?also I noticed the asshole didnt have a safety vest on wish I took a photo oh and flame away assholes cheers trev Edited 09/11/09 07:54 AM by trevs
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 09/11/09 07:52 AM Posted 09/11/09 07:52 AM Its a popular spot for speed traps but good for giving your car a legal spurt from 50 to 100 if you can wait for the 100 zone to start. Bummer you got caught 30 mtrs short of the sign.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 09/11/09 07:56 AM Posted 09/11/09 07:56 AM were you pulled up 30m from the 100k zone or is that where the radar operator was ?Isn't there some regulations in some states as to where radar can be deployed in relation to speed zone signs?That said ,it unfortunately maybe at the other end
trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 09/11/09 08:02 AM Author Posted 09/11/09 08:02 AM he was standing about 20 meters down from the enterance to caravan park id say he got my speed pretty much in front of that little road to drive in their make me so mad
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/11/09 08:05 AM Posted 09/11/09 08:05 AM HmmmmSo the police officer is a asshole, for wheeling you over for speeding? You were doing 80 in a 50 zone, it doesnt matter if the 100 zone was 10 metres away.If you were obeying the posted speed signs you wouldnt be here now trying to stretch the payment peroid out. You have obviously been through that section before, because you anticipated the upcoming 100kph zone by accelerating.And im guessing you gave the officer a bit of a hard time too.Mate of mine got pulled on Tom Ugly's the other day, was doing 85. He put his hand up, apologised to the copper, and subsequently got his fine reduced to the first bracket, instead of the one he should have received.Attitude is everything.
trevs Member 781 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: balmain Posted 09/11/09 08:08 AM Author Posted 09/11/09 08:08 AM I was nice as pie and as stated I said I was speeding but thanks for your worthless reply anyway
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 09/11/09 08:21 AM Posted 09/11/09 08:21 AM they have a habit of doin crap like that. I got done with them standing in front of a 80klm sign & I accelerated in the 60 zone. mind you it was only 1 point & a few bucks but that's real bullsh!t revenue raising crap.
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 09/11/09 08:24 AM Posted 09/11/09 08:24 AM Trevs, I could have given you enough advice to hold the ticket up for more than 6 months but then again I could be an asshole....I'm still undecided.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/11/09 08:30 AM Posted 09/11/09 08:30 AM Trevs, I could have given you enough advice to hold the ticket up for more than 6 months but then again I could be an asshole....I'm still undecided.ZING!! Gezzz your an Asshole Sly.......
Rancidpunx Brisbanes Resident Detailer Legacy Donating Member 950 Member For: 17y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: In my Cabin Outside Brisbane. Posted 09/11/09 08:43 AM Posted 09/11/09 08:43 AM I thought the popo could not deploy mobile speed detection devices within 100mtrs of a change of speed limit. Most people will do exactly as you have and anticipate the speed change however sounds like you jumped the gun a bit.
Recommended Posts