tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/10/09 10:04 PM Posted 27/10/09 10:04 PM Just a bit of a heads-up I guess, if you were looking for an excuse to get out of Brisbane for the weekend then here it is!Standby for further advice...
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 27/10/09 10:17 PM Posted 27/10/09 10:17 PM seems a bit strange that u know, maybe yas have a personal gathering going on :laughrolling:
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/10/09 10:19 PM Author Posted 27/10/09 10:19 PM Maybe you can show him your car?
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 27/10/09 10:23 PM Posted 27/10/09 10:23 PM might have to get a bit more hp (human power) to get my thing moveing
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 27/10/09 11:37 PM Posted 27/10/09 11:37 PM The flanno per capita ratio of Queens land is about to go up 2.45%
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/10/09 12:05 AM Posted 28/10/09 12:05 AM (edited) Thanks for the thread sugar Well late yesterday afternoon I decided I need a trip. The realistaton tha I hadn't had more than a couple of consecutive days off since sometime last year when I went to Brissy for Man-Trip #1 (it was free, because I'm a pilot, which makes me awesome, just so you know), meant I could choose between a holiday & a stabbing rampage. So it's Brisbane from tomorrow then off to Sydney Tuesday arvo, then back to the country in time to drink with some WA normals on Saturday night..The first couple of Brisbane days are covered - I'm bombarding some well-timed leave my mate stationed at Amberley is taking with some colleagues, we're going to Tambourine Mountain to get drunk for a few days or something So, Sunday to Tuesday, what/who/where is there to go do/see/meet/drink/stay Would epically love a cruise Saturday night, best way to see stuff & meet some of you pingpingpingpings.Throw the ideas out there, I'm open to anything CheersKael Edited 28/10/09 12:09 AM by Man-Pants
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 28/10/09 09:39 AM Posted 28/10/09 09:39 AM I hope you don't expect me to start a thread about you coming to Sydney...
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 21d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 28/10/09 09:46 AM Posted 28/10/09 09:46 AM hey kael pretty sure the kookaburra queen does night cruises up the river
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 28/10/09 12:33 PM Posted 28/10/09 12:33 PM lolOkay, I can't stay at the base like I thought Id be able to so I'll probably need to stay in Ipswich for a night or two before I head for Brissy.- Is there a hostel type thing in town?- Is there anything to do in town?- Are there any people with two heads in town?Brissy, I'll be on my own with matey blokey being back at work so what's there to - Do?- See?- Stay (hostel style, nothing like the Hostel movie though)- When are we cruising? - Is it true tab has chicken legs?CheersKael
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 28/10/09 02:22 PM Posted 28/10/09 02:22 PM bbaahahahahchicken legs, u can judge that when he takes u on a personal cruise to rape waycruise was last week brisbane ...two heads? it will b more rare to see sum 1 there with 1 head then it would b to c an aussie
Recommended Posts