Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/09/03 11:09 AM Posted 20/09/03 11:09 AM Dangerous stuff, Focus - I mean, talk about divided attention!! And we males usually can only think of one thing at a time. If that's ever going to be proven wrong, it's probably when you come home to your fiancee and your new T simultaneously.Extreme sensory and emotional overload potential!Best of luck - hope it's all great.zeke
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 19d Location: Adelaide Posted 20/09/03 11:17 AM Posted 20/09/03 11:17 AM Hi TrevorSuggest you check out the thread on SA members. Seems something's likely to happen. I might have booked in for the Ford factory/GOR thingy if I had've known other SA people who might have gone along.Regardszeke
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/09/03 08:40 PM Posted 20/09/03 08:40 PM State:- Queensland, pissed and proud!!can't wait to get home. hehehe, my HgAg baby will be waiting at the dealer for me the day I get back. But the dealer reckons they're gonna drive it out to the airport so it's waiting there for me with my Fiance Hocus-Good luck with the missus,make sure you pay her some attention hehe :lol:
Redhawk ....Time to lay this fairytale aside...... Legacy Donating Member 2,657 Member For: 23y 7m Gender: Male Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet! Posted 21/09/03 04:12 AM Posted 21/09/03 04:12 AM Western Australia.....pissed and broke! Chris :D Or, in the State of Bliss just dreaming about the Redhawk :D
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/09/03 12:15 PM Posted 21/09/03 12:15 PM Queensland,Beautiful one day and perfect the next especially now that I have my T.
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 22/09/03 02:11 AM Posted 22/09/03 02:11 AM errm.. looks like Tasmania has been left off the map yet again, so I can't vote! Shame on you Chris!
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/09/03 02:18 AM Posted 22/09/03 02:18 AM Now you can mate.
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 22/09/03 05:41 AM Posted 22/09/03 05:41 AM Now you can mate. Thanks mate :D
timbo Member 33 Member For: 23y 3m 16d Location: Hobart, Tas. Posted 22/09/03 06:29 AM Posted 22/09/03 06:29 AM Since I'm now a bona-fide owner :D , I've added my vote to the poll - that doubles the membership to two down here in Tassie! Hey XR6Tas, how many do we need to qualify for a cruise??
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 22/09/03 06:39 AM Posted 22/09/03 06:39 AM Since I'm now a bona-fide owner :D , I've added my vote to the poll - that doubles the membership to two down here in Tassie! Hey XR6Tas, how many do we need to qualify for a cruise?? 3 :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now