Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/11/09 07:37 AM Posted 01/11/09 07:37 AM well As u know adriana. some of us r lucky and have 6gears, some of us are underpriveliaged and only have 4... we are the lucky ones, every now and again I like to think of the less fortunate and show em what a real gear box feels like,.... (says she that would get flogged by jetson 4 gears) lol
*XR Baby* Member 139 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 01/11/09 07:51 AM Posted 01/11/09 07:51 AM Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh finally home. Went straight from vilis, crashed at a mates for two hours and had to go to work. Ten hour shift I am watching my bonnet bulge closely when foon and adrian are nearby Had an awesome cruise and a good night with you guys who I have and havent met before And I got to drive Adrian's car
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/11/09 07:53 AM Posted 01/11/09 07:53 AM Ye, THAT WAS SIIIKKKK... U IN THE UTE ME IN THE FG DRAGGING, AND THE BOYS SCREAMN,, that's HOW IT SHOULD BE... ALL GOOD MEN SCREAM HAHAHAHASo Adriana... I hear u have a nice (cough cough), gear knob???? hahaha
*XR Baby* Member 139 Member For: 16y 11m 4d Gender: Female Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 01/11/09 08:03 AM Posted 01/11/09 08:03 AM I was too paranoid driving the ute to get stuck into it much
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/11/09 08:24 AM Posted 01/11/09 08:24 AM ohhh ye.... SOFTI was giving dazzas fair sh*t lol... goes alright for a grandads car LMFAO
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 01/11/09 09:08 AM Posted 01/11/09 09:08 AM And I just have to say....FOON!!!! STOP POSTING AND BRINGING your CAR OUT LOL... COZ EVERY TIME I SEE PICS OF your CAR. OR THE REAL THING I GET EXTREMELY JEALOUS AND TURNED ON AT THE SAME TIME...ITS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH!!! LOLLOVE your CAR !!!
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/11/09 09:20 AM Posted 01/11/09 09:20 AM yeah, he likes your "6 gears" there ok ive played with better in this case just like my case less is more 2 speed powerglide ftw c4 =sexybtr=just enough to get the job done zf= I needs all 6 gears
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 23d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 01/11/09 09:43 AM Posted 01/11/09 09:43 AM And I just have to say....FOON!!!! STOP POSTING AND BRINGING your CAR OUT LOL... COZ EVERY TIME I SEE PICS OF your CAR. OR THE REAL THING I GET EXTREMELY JEALOUS AND TURNED ON AT THE SAME TIME...ITS NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH!!! LOLLOVE your CAR !!!
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/11/09 10:04 AM Author Posted 01/11/09 10:04 AM like my case less is more get your own excuses
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/11/09 10:06 AM Author Posted 01/11/09 10:06 AM great routegreat people great carsgreat weathergreat titswhat more can I say?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now