SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 12d Gender: Male Posted 10/10/09 06:09 AM Posted 10/10/09 06:09 AM if you read the original post he wanted times for both N/A and turbo
XXRLNT TURBOCHARGED Member 372 Member For: 20y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: MELBOURNE Posted 10/10/09 08:07 AM Posted 10/10/09 08:07 AM if you read the original post he wanted times for both N/A and turboyeah I didnt read the post I just read the title
fluke Member 32 Member For: 17y 1m 21d Gender: Male Posted 25/10/09 11:50 PM Author Posted 25/10/09 11:50 PM Any other results people like to share
Bushy Member 24 Member For: 17y 15d Gender: Male Location: Hobart Posted 26/10/09 11:19 AM Posted 26/10/09 11:19 AM I got an 02 BA NA and I took a video a while ago which was around 8.1 It wasn't a very good road though cos it wasn't perfectly straight and was a little uphill. I reckon I could get it around high 7's on a decent road.
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/10/09 11:20 AM Posted 29/10/09 11:20 AM Wheels just did 7.2 in a ZF XR6, just ahead of new DI Late model camira 6spd auto, which did a 7.4
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 23/12/09 10:20 AM Posted 23/12/09 10:20 AM I just did a 5.3 in a 110kg body from the pool to the fridge and back.
fordfreak XRT07 Member 378 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: glenwood Posted 23/12/09 10:53 AM Posted 23/12/09 10:53 AM "5.3" -must have been the richtar scale going nuts when you were running.. lol
Stink Senior Moron Legacy Donating Member 1,059 Member For: 17y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast..... somewhere Posted 23/12/09 11:01 AM Posted 23/12/09 11:01 AM lol fair call. But I know I can do better
wolfee Member 25 Member For: 17y 10m 17d Posted 06/01/10 11:15 PM Posted 06/01/10 11:15 PM Around 8.2 08 Xr6 n/a
Lak Member 87 Member For: 17y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: SE Melb Posted 26/02/10 04:50 PM Posted 26/02/10 04:50 PM FG G6 0-100 8 secondsFG G6E Turbo 0-100 5.5 secondsBoth stock as far as I know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now