MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 25d Location: Melbourne Posted 17/08/07 02:46 AM Posted 17/08/07 02:46 AM (edited) I guess I am to late then to join you guys at the infield?Bloody hell.....wish I could go in with you :( Edited 17/08/07 02:47 AM by MrBean
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 17/08/07 06:11 AM Posted 17/08/07 06:11 AM I guess I am to late then to join you guys at the infield?Bloody hell.....wish I could go in with you :(I would come anyways maybe they will be nice and let you on the in field (not likey, but yuo can ask)
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 17/08/07 06:17 AM Posted 17/08/07 06:17 AM that's alrite, ill be watchin from the side too. you can be my bodyguard
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 17/08/07 08:46 AM Posted 17/08/07 08:46 AM GOD DAM RAIN.....
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 17/08/07 10:11 AM Posted 17/08/07 10:11 AM So it got cancelled yeah???The rain here in Rowville is crazy right now and there is a massive accident on Kelletts Road.
FastR1Red Member 360 Member For: 21y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Mt Waverley Posted 17/08/07 10:41 AM Posted 17/08/07 10:41 AM Nah it was great, it rained superglue. Danny cracked a sub 9 sec pass at 190MPH with all the boys in the boot!F6 got a 6sec pass on Nankangs!!!! Nah not really,,,,,bl00dy rain! Got cancelled.
BOZZTURBO Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/08/07 11:36 AM Posted 17/08/07 11:36 AM there is always , next week . :ticketsonself:
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 18/08/07 11:18 AM Posted 18/08/07 11:18 AM bloody rain ah well, theres always next week...
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Gender: Male Posted 21/08/07 06:22 AM Posted 21/08/07 06:22 AM (edited) Well after last week just wondering if any one is off to calder this friday? I know I am, as I still have my suspension setup ready for the drags.. Edited 29/08/07 11:43 PM by Dagabond
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Posted 21/08/07 07:39 AM Posted 21/08/07 07:39 AM I think I will be there
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now