John- Member 87 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Posted 31/08/09 03:12 PM Posted 31/08/09 03:12 PM whats the best way about getting leather interrior in my car?Cheers.
mjadeb1984 Señor Member Legacy Donating Member 391 Member For: 17y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 31/08/09 03:14 PM Posted 31/08/09 03:14 PM (edited) buy one? them sometimes come up on here. and sometimes on ebay.would be very expensive for a genuine ford one from fordand would imagine a full re-trim wouldnt be cheap but a lot cheaper than from ford. Edited 31/08/09 03:22 PM by mjadeb1984
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 31/08/09 05:23 PM Posted 31/08/09 05:23 PM any upholstry mod should beable to do it, I got quoted about $2000 to do the whole lot including insert & that's using the good stuff. mmm white leather, its on the cards!!!
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 01/09/09 02:24 AM Posted 01/09/09 02:24 AM Yeah go custom and you can choose all the fabric you wants and whatever colour combos, stitching etc.Even get costom embroidery done on the seats too.I think a complete Leather Interior off a wreck is still about $2K but then you can sell your old one too.
PSI40T Member 448 Member For: 19y 7m 17d Posted 01/09/09 03:17 AM Posted 01/09/09 03:17 AM I got my fg xr6t trimmed at doyles!! awesome job and they do alot of work for ford so they can be trusted.. quick turn around to, 2 days!!
John- Member 87 Member For: 17y 10m 25d Posted 01/09/09 04:36 PM Author Posted 01/09/09 04:36 PM so, wheres the best custom place to go in canberra? anyone good around my area? anyone got any picks of sum good custom jobs.
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 02/09/09 03:17 AM Posted 02/09/09 03:17 AM I have some New unfitted Black with blue stiching, the inserts are black perforated with a blue backing.They have XR6 Turbo Embroided by memory (Packed in cupboard at home in plastic wrap) Will need to comfirmwhen I get home. Made out of better grade leather than factory and all surfaces are leather not like factoryas I had been told.I will sell them for $1200 if interested nothing less.Reason is I have converted my T to a F6.Other wise I will see if I can have them retrimed to change the Logos.The rear is to suit non fold out arm rest seat.PM if interested and I will take some pictures.No Door trimsI paid $1500 for them over 12mths ago but had never got around to fitting.
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/10/09 11:54 AM Posted 10/10/09 11:54 AM (edited) Had a full custom interior done in my FG last week. Full choice of colours (I went for black and charcoal inserts). Job included all the seats, headrests, door panels, gear boot and handbrake boot. All up, $1750 at Ammon leather (Sydney). Fantastic job, 2 days all up. Previously I had my Phantom BA done in a custom purple leather interior at Blackmans. Also a very good job but a lot more expensive. Edited 10/10/09 11:56 AM by God666
mat1511 Legacy Donating Member 18 Member For: 18y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Cranbourne Victoria Posted 10/10/09 11:58 PM Posted 10/10/09 11:58 PM any pics of retrims, im also looking at getting something done when I get my fgt ute
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 22d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 11/10/09 03:50 AM Posted 11/10/09 03:50 AM anyone know af anywhere in Rockhampton, Mackay, or Gladstone area that does re-trims?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now