kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 26/08/09 07:22 AM Posted 26/08/09 07:22 AM I lost my license yesterday I will figure out a way to have my car there, might have to get deano to drive.jimbo, I will bring falcon along aswell....it can be a brotherly reunion lol
axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 26/08/09 07:58 AM Posted 26/08/09 07:58 AM I should be there, last one was SICK!! But too short... All depends on the date Dillyo!!I Will be at the Vic Night Cruise 09!!!Dillz Mattymacca2042mntxrBAXR6BOSS (+5-8 other T's, coming from Northern Suburbs)SubjimboGR8XR6PAT!!RapidR-SPECt6xrronburgundymad_rx2red rocketboosted_XRRlquikMiKaAXR-Jet
ARVO Member 141 Member For: 17y 11m 4d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/09 09:27 AM Posted 26/08/09 09:27 AM Sounds good boys count me in!!I Will be at the Vic Night Cruise 09!!!Dillz Mattymacca2042mntxrBAXR6BOSS (+5-8 other T's, coming from Northern Suburbs)SubjimboGR8XR6PAT!!RapidR-SPECt6xrronburgundymad_rx2red rocketboosted_XRRlquikMiKaAXR-JetPSIFPV
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/09 09:34 AM Posted 26/08/09 09:34 AM Might do a drive by.
ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Posted 26/08/09 11:37 AM Posted 26/08/09 11:37 AM What dont you wanna come park and look cool Mikey. Hope to see you there mate but we still gotta have a mini cruise way before then.
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 26/08/09 01:13 PM Posted 26/08/09 01:13 PM
slamaa Member 88 Member For: 17y 3m 23d Gender: Male Posted 26/08/09 01:26 PM Posted 26/08/09 01:26 PM (edited) I'll be there in the xr, not boosted though, damn red p's plus another few BA/F's from the northern suburbs Edited 26/08/09 01:27 PM by slamaa
F6 Grandad Member 26 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Murrumbeena Vic Posted 27/08/09 06:15 AM Posted 27/08/09 06:15 AM Here's another one for the list!I Will be at the Vic Night Cruise 09!!!Dillz Mattymacca2042mntxrBAXR6BOSS (+5-8 other T's, coming from Northern Suburbs)SubjimboGR8XR6PAT!!RapidR-SPECt6xrronburgundymad_rx2red rocketboosted_XRRlquikMiKaAXR-JetPSIFPV F6 Grandad
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/09 06:47 AM Posted 27/08/09 06:47 AM What dont you wanna come park and look cool Mikey. Hope to see you there mate but we still gotta have a mini cruise way before then.lol yeah something like that, na might come say g'day then shoot off.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 27/08/09 07:38 AM Author Posted 27/08/09 07:38 AM Like usual Hey I haven't seen ya mate Charlie on the list yet, whats the go?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now