Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 11d
Posted

hi im needing a tune soon as im getting injectors and a cooler

I currently have a RDP flash tuner but I hate havin to go all the way to redcliff for a tune can anyone recomend power torque from experience as thier a bit closer and will they work with the RDP flash tuner?

And I have already searched the topics on this, it all seemed to be about elite and southside shops

Thanks, Brad.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

from what I understand they do mainly Expensive Daewoo V8 stuff, but also have some Xr6T experience.

How much and how good I don't know. Not sure whether we have that many members who have used them either

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posted

Consider BPS as well. One of the most competive when it comes to price and quality.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Posted

definately worth the drive out to elite mate!!!!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Had a vy ute next to me yesterday with a powertorque sticker on it, made me wonder if they were anygood as the Expensive Daewoo moved like it had quite some money spent on it.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 3m 7d
Posted

I had all the work on my VY SS done at powertorque.

Sean and Mark are total professionals and some of the best operators of modified car workshops I have ever encountered. If they can not deliver EXACTLY what you are after they will recomend someone who can without any prejudice.

They did an awesome job with my VY and I really hope to find a FORD tuner that is as good as they were with my Expensive Daewoo to tune my G6ET.

I didnt know they did any Ford stuff but I suppose its all similar when you get down to it, It's just a matter of what you are experienced with that counts.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d
Posted
I had all the work on my VY SS done at powertorque.

Sean and Mark are total professionals and some of the best operators of modified car workshops I have ever encountered. If they can not deliver EXACTLY what you are after they will recomend someone who can without any prejudice.

They did an awesome job with my VY and I really hope to find a FORD tuner that is as good as they were with my Expensive Daewoo to tune my G6ET.

I didnt know they did any Ford stuff but I suppose its all similar when you get down to it, It's just a matter of what you are experienced with that counts.

This. Sean and Mark are awesome at what they do. If I had an LS* I wouldn't hesitate in taking it to them. They are pretty pricey though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...