turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 19/08/09 07:43 AM Posted 19/08/09 07:43 AM they've actually faded to orange again
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/08/09 07:57 AM Author Posted 19/08/09 07:57 AM I'll bring the spray paint then
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 19/08/09 08:03 AM Posted 19/08/09 08:03 AM wait. isnt this the weekend of your bucks party jaime?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 19/08/09 08:06 AM Author Posted 19/08/09 08:06 AM Shut up you fool nah, weekend before
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 19/08/09 08:07 AM Posted 19/08/09 08:07 AM ahhh lol iv got all my dates mixed up aye
B_L_W_N_B_A Member 30 Member For: 17y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/08/09 08:37 AM Posted 19/08/09 08:37 AM im in, found out about this through agent orange. I have an xr8, I think you will like, you might have seen it at gold coast all ford day (where I met luke)see attached photos.need uhf as well please.
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 19/08/09 09:00 AM Posted 19/08/09 09:00 AM farking nice mate.. whats that making?
B_L_W_N_B_A Member 30 Member For: 17y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/08/09 09:14 AM Posted 19/08/09 09:14 AM farking nice mate.. whats that making?thanks mate, it currently makes 330rwkw on 5 psi,also has a 100 shot of nitrous but I have never dynoed it with it. no internals as of yet but my ultimate goal is around the 500-600rwkw mark, hopefully next year, fingers crossed. am looking around for quotes atm, im hearing hi torque are very good with this as they have broke the 600rwkw before in a xr6t I believe.
Cozza Member 73 Member For: 18y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Woodford QLD Posted 19/08/09 09:22 AM Posted 19/08/09 09:22 AM Sweet fair list coming together now
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 19/08/09 09:38 AM Posted 19/08/09 09:38 AM yeah, that was thisso's ute, 607rwkw I think. yeah they r doing my work with my new turbo. awsome guys
Recommended Posts