dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Location: Redcliffe Posted 18/09/03 01:15 AM Author Posted 18/09/03 01:15 AM No probs people can pay on the day and we can transfer it onto the site owners.
bara Member 183 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: Gold Coast Posted 18/09/03 11:09 AM Posted 18/09/03 11:09 AM Just confirmin for ya Steve that I is most deff there.Also have Ian from the Coast coming, and Kev from SS Inductions.Meeting time for Coasties is 6.30 at BP Coomera, leaving by 7am.Anyone else from Coast paid up and attending??????
Guest turbo dave Guests Posted 18/09/03 11:25 AM Posted 18/09/03 11:25 AM hi guys if im not working I will come to the dyno daysounds like a fun dayQuestion, if a standard turbo car or ute is tested and does not arrive at around 240kw is there any comeback on ford?
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Location: Redcliffe Posted 18/09/03 12:32 PM Author Posted 18/09/03 12:32 PM ha ha well you can try it but don't know what the outcome would be.
bjc Legacy Donating Member 2,823 Member For: 23y 1m Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 22/09/03 04:07 AM Posted 22/09/03 04:07 AM I'll be there this weekend, can I pay on the day?and how many cars are we expecting?Brett.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 22/09/03 04:09 AM Posted 22/09/03 04:09 AM Hi brett I am not sure no of cars but you can pay on the day.Ian
Guest matchew Guests Posted 22/09/03 09:42 AM Posted 22/09/03 09:42 AM Depending on numbers I would like to run my T3 if that's possible.Otherwise I will just book in on another date.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 22/09/03 10:10 AM Posted 22/09/03 10:10 AM Depending on numbers I would like to run my T3 if that's possible.Otherwise I will just book in on another date. Yeah baby, that would be quite a sight, cool!!!
dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 28d Location: Redcliffe Posted 22/09/03 12:32 PM Author Posted 22/09/03 12:32 PM no probs they should be at least one other t3 that we'll have there.
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 22/09/03 12:59 PM Posted 22/09/03 12:59 PM I'm intending on coming. 6.30am is a bit early for me but I'll see if I can rise to the challenge.Hope to catch you guys at the Coomera BP.I haven't paid yet, not really up on the internet transfer caper so I'm waiting for my better half to do the deed otherwise I'll just pay on the day I guess.Cheers Big AL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now