dynosteve Dyno Tuner Legacy Donating Member 426 Member For: 23y 4m 25d Location: Redcliffe Posted 13/07/03 12:12 PM Posted 13/07/03 12:12 PM The date for the Dyno Day has been set:27th September 2003 @ RedCliffe Dyno8 Cameron Street Clontarf 4019 Phone: (07) 3284 1925 The cost per car is $30 payable below. All money from the dyno day goes to support the site!Monies are to be paid into the following account:Account Name: FordXR6Turbo.comBSB: 062004Account Number: 1018 1306Bank: Commonwealth Bank of AustraliaThe amount is $30 per car.When depositing the money into the account please put as the description - USERNAME-QLDDYNOYou will then need to email [email protected] with your name/username and deposit details.You will receive an email receipt which you will then need to present to Steve @ RedCliffe Dyno for you to put your car on the dyno.
cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 13/07/03 03:34 PM Posted 13/07/03 03:34 PM Hi SteveI'd be keen to see what my baby can do in standard trim. Let us know when it's on and how much it will be. I'll try to make sure I'm available.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 13/07/03 07:14 PM Posted 13/07/03 07:14 PM Im in just let as know time and day
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 14/07/03 01:37 AM Posted 14/07/03 01:37 AM Steve,sounds like a great idea, I'm sure many will want to participate including me. Are you going to have a day for all types of cars, or just fords, or just xr's.Scotty
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 17/07/03 12:19 AM Posted 17/07/03 12:19 AM if funds are injected straight into the site, cool. that would be great. Excellent idea. Now I'm wishing I had something worthy...lol. Just have the XR6 NA.Will have something a little more worthy in a years time but not just yet.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 17/07/03 12:33 AM Posted 17/07/03 12:33 AM after the Melbourne DynoDay ... I highly recommend it to all :D great idea Steve and thanks for putting your hand up and supporting the site ... everyone will leave with 447hp at the wheels :lol:
richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 17/07/03 07:28 AM Posted 17/07/03 07:28 AM Now I'm wishing I had something worthy...lol. Just have the XR6 NA. Don't under rate your N/A. It has more power than the S/C V6 Late model camira and will probably shame quite a few stock N/A cars. Take it along and have some fun on the day.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 17/07/03 10:13 AM Posted 17/07/03 10:13 AM Now I'm wishing I had something worthy...lol. Just have the XR6 NA.Don't under rate your N/A. It has more power than the S/C V6 Late model camira and will probably shame quite a few stock N/A cars. Take it along and have some fun on the day. Dude, she is stock!!! LSD being the only variant so far.1 years time, she will be supercharged.......oh yes, she will be supercharged. Still deciding between the Vortech or Powerdyne kits.I'm also deciding on what path to follow. 9psi Boot, 270kw is looking good so far. I'll probably play it safe and go for the 6psi solution. After all, I'll still be clocking the kms up on her for now. The NA will probably have 60,000 to 75,000 by that stage. Hopefully by this time, I'll have a 'run around' bomb (as well as the NA...lol).
Guest Dis_Orderly Guests Posted 17/07/03 11:34 PM Posted 17/07/03 11:34 PM Still deciding between the Vortech or Powerdyne kitswhat sort of $$$$ would you be looking at for this mod and are they fittable to any car/engine or just for the BA
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 18/07/03 12:42 AM Posted 18/07/03 12:42 AM I am pretty keen on the dyno day Steve for sure.Be interested to see what my ute does with exhaust and intake mods so far..........
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now