cooltint Member 686 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast QLD Posted 25/09/03 02:04 PM Posted 25/09/03 02:04 PM Hi all CoastiesBarring a sleep-in I'll be there at 6.30am (under protest.....somebody should ban early mornings, I need my beauty sleep lol)RegardsBig AL
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 25/09/03 07:23 PM Posted 25/09/03 07:23 PM Just like the little engine said I think I can I think I can, I drive a turbo xr6 of cause I can of cause I can, I knew I could I knew I could. I did I did.Ian.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/09/03 10:48 PM Posted 25/09/03 10:48 PM Hey Big Al,I've a solution for hating early mornings. Go to bed before midnight, that last post at 12.04am on a school night, goodness gracious you wouldn't have to be a real estate agent (more intelligent than rocket scientist) to understand why you are tired of a morn. see you Saturday morningScotty
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/09/03 10:51 PM Posted 25/09/03 10:51 PM Mmmmm...Beer! Oh wait, can't, have to wake up early Sat morn. :lol: Oh Well, Sat arvo....Beer.The way today is shaping up, I'm going to have one hell of a hangover Sat morning as I will NEED to get blotto. Customers, they are so &*#^*&@$%#@ STUPID!!!Need Alcohol!!! Need a new Job!
AWW XR6T UTE Member 129 Member For: 23y 4m 24d Location: Brisbane Posted 26/09/03 12:08 AM Posted 26/09/03 12:08 AM Does anyone from the Southside, who is going on Saturday want to meet, probably near the Gateway Motorway somewhere for the cruise to Redcliffe, otherwise I'll meet your there ?
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 26/09/03 01:15 AM Posted 26/09/03 01:15 AM What time is everyone arriving??
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 26/09/03 02:02 AM Posted 26/09/03 02:02 AM Shane,I'm there @ Redcliffe Dyno a tad before 7:00am. Steve is installing the final touch, Splitfire air filter. Desperate attempt to squeeze a few more horses so I don't look to underpowered compared, oh, say the likes of you,,,hoon....lol. So if you want 3rd position, better hurry. Day's staring around 8:00am I believe but it may pay to get there earlier.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 26/09/03 02:04 AM Posted 26/09/03 02:04 AM Coasties should be there by 7.45 am fingers crossed.Ian
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 26/09/03 02:36 AM Posted 26/09/03 02:36 AM No booze for me tonight then..................which also leads to no action for a night !!!!!!!!!!! ha ha
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 23d Location: North Brisbane Posted 26/09/03 02:36 AM Posted 26/09/03 02:36 AM Wayne, yes, I AM a hoon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now