ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/09/03 06:03 AM Posted 07/09/03 06:03 AM I'd rather ask Falchoon about his atavar.My friend has that shot as hi background at work. I think Madona stole the shot. But whoose tongue is it? There's a email going around at the moment, it's got Madonna giving Britney a smooch, and I think Christina Aguelira (however you spell it) gets a bit off the material girl too....... "*mick runs off to the toilet to clean his mess up*"
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 07/09/03 10:38 AM Posted 07/09/03 10:38 AM I'd rather ask Falchoon about his atavar.My friend has that shot as hi background at work. I think Madona stole the shot. But whoose tongue is it?There's a email going around at the moment, it's got Madonna giving Britney a smooch, and i think Christina Aguelira (however you spell it) gets a bit off the material girl too....... "*mick runs off to the toilet to clean his mess up*" Somebody posted the gif in the donating members section last week.
Guest wezmycar Guests Posted 09/09/03 03:00 AM Posted 09/09/03 03:00 AM redcliffe dyno and performance. kit 2 360kw.call steve and ask him whats involved..theres lots and he is the man you need to talk to....going up the strip soon...should be around 12.5sec run...I`ll let all know when I have the time card.......
Guest joel Guests Posted 05/10/03 01:40 PM Posted 05/10/03 01:40 PM how did u find out that 0-100 was 5.05 sec. is it some thing you put in your car, can anyone tell me ???????????????????????
Velvet Glove Team Blueprint Member 532 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Posted 06/10/03 04:56 AM Posted 06/10/03 04:56 AM Maybe he started his stopwatch when he took off, and stopped it when the car hit 100 ??
Guest joel Guests Posted 06/10/03 10:32 AM Posted 06/10/03 10:32 AM na I wouldnt think so. I think there is something you can get to do it for you
Uwish Member 65 Member For: 23y 7m 18d Location: Greystanes Posted 08/10/03 04:55 AM Posted 08/10/03 04:55 AM A HKS TYpe 1 Turbo Timer can give you this info.
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 09/10/03 12:11 PM Posted 09/10/03 12:11 PM the other day I was first at the lights and when they went green I squeezed the T (as you do ) and on my left I see/hear a silver Merc ....another set of lights ahead so I slowed to get a glance at the a$$ of the Merc ..... yep ... a torque machine AMG (55) ... good for 4.?? 0-100 ...there we were at the lights ...no eye contact :lol:greenyep ... off we went ... and to my surprise ....neck and neckI could hear him so I'd have to say the Merc was being squeezed as they are generally a stealth machine up to 80% capacity and then they get a little noisy ... 700Nm odd will do that ohhhhh yeah ... a third set of lights and there we were again .... and a long stretch of clear 80kph zone ahead ...green .... go .... I looked strictly ahead and counted in 1/1000s to 4/1000 ...snap a look to the left and yep ... there we were ..... line ballI'd have to say the AMG would have a second on the T in the hands of someone good at squeezing that torque monster .... ok ... for me this experience confirmed I was in the low to mid 5's and I was very happy .... $36k on road plus $4k in mods compared to $200k+ and I had a dog loving every second of it in the back :lol: :lol:FordXR6Turbo.com does not condone speeding, my dog "Jimi" does
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Posted 09/10/03 01:20 PM Posted 09/10/03 01:20 PM $36k on road plus $4k in mods compared to $200k+ and I had a dog loving every second of it in the back :lol: :lol: Ahhh, I would have loved to have seen the guys face. However, at the end of the day...It's a Merc, and damn I would love one. Anyway, do tell on the mods?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now