Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

Hey there guys, I am new to ford so I don't really know much about them. But I have just purchased a BA xr6 Ute and just wondering what is a good exhaust system? does pacemaker make kits for the BA's? also Ive heard redback isn't good so just wondering what you guys have on your Utes so I can have a fair idea of what to get.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I have a redback system on mine, its seems to go alright... I have 380HP atm.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

what did you pay for your redback system? and whats the size?

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted

is yours turbo?

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: melbourne
Posted

its non turbo.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

How long is a piece of string ? All depends on where you want to end up power wise , and then get a sytsem to suit.

The standard system will flow pretty well with just a change to a better flowing cat.

You have off the rack or custom made setups to choose from depending on your particular requirements

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I have an RTV ute, 4.0 manual. It looks like the centre muffler has been replaced with a small sports one, but the rear is stock. It sounds a bit more agressive than stock, and it goes well.

However now I have also got very cheap from Ebay a complete exhaust from an XR8 ute, a twin system with original mufflers. Now I'm thinking of installing that on my 6-cylinder RTV, and see how that works. I'm planning to make a Y split from my cars single exhaust into the XR's double.

Anyone done this before?

cheers

Gsimon

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...