illys Member 8 Member For: 17y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 03/08/09 05:06 AM Posted 03/08/09 05:06 AM Hey there guys, I am new to ford so I don't really know much about them. But I have just purchased a BA xr6 Ute and just wondering what is a good exhaust system? does pacemaker make kits for the BA's? also Ive heard redback isn't good so just wondering what you guys have on your Utes so I can have a fair idea of what to get.
timmy_larcombe Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 17y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/08/09 08:29 AM Posted 03/08/09 08:29 AM I have a redback system on mine, its seems to go alright... I have 380HP atm.
illys Member 8 Member For: 17y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 03/08/09 09:45 AM Author Posted 03/08/09 09:45 AM what did you pay for your redback system? and whats the size?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 03/08/09 09:48 AM Posted 03/08/09 09:48 AM is yours turbo?
illys Member 8 Member For: 17y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: melbourne Posted 03/08/09 10:02 AM Author Posted 03/08/09 10:02 AM its non turbo.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 03/08/09 10:08 AM Posted 03/08/09 10:08 AM How long is a piece of string ? All depends on where you want to end up power wise , and then get a sytsem to suit.The standard system will flow pretty well with just a change to a better flowing cat.You have off the rack or custom made setups to choose from depending on your particular requirements
gsimon Member 28 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/09/09 03:58 PM Posted 17/09/09 03:58 PM I have an RTV ute, 4.0 manual. It looks like the centre muffler has been replaced with a small sports one, but the rear is stock. It sounds a bit more agressive than stock, and it goes well. However now I have also got very cheap from Ebay a complete exhaust from an XR8 ute, a twin system with original mufflers. Now I'm thinking of installing that on my 6-cylinder RTV, and see how that works. I'm planning to make a Y split from my cars single exhaust into the XR's double. Anyone done this before? cheers Gsimon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now