menice Legacy Donating Member 99 Member For: 17y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: logan Posted 29/07/09 12:03 PM Posted 29/07/09 12:03 PM I took my bf typhoon out tonight and had 3 runsfirst run ran 12.3@116 missing 2 and 3 gearsecond run ran [email protected]and third run ran [email protected]the car is a 6 speed manual with 500kw,I was taking off with about 440kw and then switching to my 500kw tune when I was in second gear.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 29/07/09 12:06 PM Posted 29/07/09 12:06 PM Good times for a manual mate, well done
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 29/07/09 12:07 PM Posted 29/07/09 12:07 PM awesome time- must feel like a monster! question: how do you change tune mid run?
menice Legacy Donating Member 99 Member For: 17y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: logan Posted 29/07/09 12:09 PM Author Posted 29/07/09 12:09 PM I have an e-boost mounted on my pillar with 3 different tunes loaded in it so I just have to press a button.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/07/09 12:10 PM Posted 29/07/09 12:10 PM Did it hook up full track?
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 29/07/09 12:31 PM Posted 29/07/09 12:31 PM (edited) When I first read the post I only read the times ad looked at the mph and I thought that would have to run a 10 with those sorts of speeds. After reading it again ad realising that it's a manual those times are great. Are you running the standard driveshafts or have you upgraded?? Edited 29/07/09 12:46 PM by rhys86
FPV_Steve Legacy Donating Member 191 Member For: 19y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/07/09 12:31 PM Posted 29/07/09 12:31 PM Well done man, that is quick for a manual!!! I have some footage of the runs but no times cause the tower was out. I'll pm it to you tomorrow.Congrats!!!Steve
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 29/07/09 12:39 PM Posted 29/07/09 12:39 PM Awesome times mate. Shes got some poke.
menice Legacy Donating Member 99 Member For: 17y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: logan Posted 29/07/09 09:02 PM Author Posted 29/07/09 09:02 PM I got a little bit of wheelspin in first and second but the rest was right,I have the upgraded cage and star from albins on my drive shafts and they seem to be holding up for now.cheers steve that would be good and congratz on your time last night.
Hi-Torque Member 24 Member For: 20y 17d Posted 29/07/09 09:29 PM Posted 29/07/09 09:29 PM well done jay, great mph from half track
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now