keaton185 Member 301 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Straya Posted 28/07/09 03:56 AM Posted 28/07/09 03:56 AM Yo dawgSo on Thursday a mate and I are driving down to Tweed Heads to pick up some fireworks for recreational, safe and supervised use.So what are some good shops around the Tweed Heads area that I can pick up some fireworks? What are some good ones to get? My mate wanted a few of these "M80's" anyone heard of these?Regards
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 28/07/09 04:19 AM Posted 28/07/09 04:19 AM Best get your permit ready http://www.fireworksaustralia.com.au/index...-and-regulation
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 28/07/09 04:22 AM Posted 28/07/09 04:22 AM I thought you can only get them in canberra
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 28/07/09 06:02 AM Posted 28/07/09 06:02 AM One can get lots of things in Canberra...Poly'sPyroPro'sPublic ServantsPolice (AFP)and well - PORN!the 6 P's of Canberra
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 28/07/09 11:49 AM Posted 28/07/09 11:49 AM I thought you can only get them in canberraNope,You can get them in the NT as well.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 28/07/09 11:52 AM Posted 28/07/09 11:52 AM One thing I will miss about the NT is being able to blow sh1t up
keaton185 Member 301 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Straya Posted 28/07/09 12:08 PM Author Posted 28/07/09 12:08 PM Oh damn, I was under the impression you could get them in NSW. Ahem... Anyone coming up from Canberra or NT anytime soon?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 28/07/09 12:12 PM Posted 28/07/09 12:12 PM lol anyone work at australia post in NT or ACT
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 22d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 28/07/09 12:17 PM Posted 28/07/09 12:17 PM wanna smuggle sum drugs while your at it?
keaton185 Member 301 Member For: 17y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Straya Posted 29/07/09 01:49 PM Author Posted 29/07/09 01:49 PM There has to be some place in Brisbane that sells them behind the counter. I was at an asian food mart the other day (noodles are cheap and better than maggi ones) and the dude asked me if I wanted to purchase a bong.It's the long hair, it really is.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now