notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 26/07/09 09:40 AM Author Posted 26/07/09 09:40 AM Right on man. Hope it all comes together for ya. Gonna be down that way tomorrow, so see what happens, might call in and say gday.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 26/07/09 09:51 AM Posted 26/07/09 09:51 AM I'm sure it'll be all good. We hit a snag though I cant get a descent car trailer to get it up to carins for svs to look at it so one of my mates from ford is gonna pull it out for me & go from there. Will be there for sure so if your around be all means drop around. The car will be there but not mobile. lol.
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 26/07/09 09:56 AM Author Posted 26/07/09 09:56 AM I'm pretty sure the servo in Mourilyan has a car trailer for hire. Actually think there is a couple around for hire up here. EJ should know?!
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 26/07/09 10:12 AM Posted 26/07/09 10:12 AM I mite give him a yell. I need one that tilts. It'll be rite we'll just pull the box out that way I can store the car at home & just drive it up there when its ready. The box will need to be run in before its tuned so its better this way.
radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 11d Posted 28/07/09 10:20 PM Posted 28/07/09 10:20 PM Well got the car back today now got 360rwkw pretty happy, so I will take her down the drags this Saturday for a spin.If anyone is interested come down for a look or a run should be good fun.
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 28/07/09 10:45 PM Author Posted 28/07/09 10:45 PM Nice mate!! I'll see how I go this weekend, might have my new brakes here by then so I'll have to wait and see.Do you mind telling us who your tuner was down there?
b-rad Legacy Donating Member 257 Member For: 18y 4m 27d Location: townsville Posted 29/07/09 05:49 AM Posted 29/07/09 05:49 AM I will be out at drags with a few mates in there T's will come find you not sure if ill have my car back or not you had an octane sedan right ?
rovadan Member 6 Member For: 19y 2m 10d Posted 29/07/09 08:14 AM Posted 29/07/09 08:14 AM true a few t's goin to the drags hey? im might come out for a look. I wanna take mine for a run but my tires are destroyed but I'll see what happens how many people goin!
radiorahem Member 134 Member For: 17y 11m 11d Posted 29/07/09 09:51 AM Posted 29/07/09 09:51 AM Nice mate!! I'll see how I go this weekend, might have my new brakes here by then so I'll have to wait and see.Do you mind telling us who your tuner was down there?Its Aitkenvale Auto and Dyno I will be out at drags with a few mates in there T's will come find you not sure if ill have my car back or not you had an octane sedan right ?Lets just say you will here me going down the track HEHEHE, but yes the octane sedan. looks like there will be a few down there
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 29/07/09 10:22 AM Posted 29/07/09 10:22 AM dont do it dan save it for monday. Would hate for something to happen just before Dave gets his hands on it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now