RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 25/07/10 06:08 AM Posted 25/07/10 06:08 AM Hey guys, any of you heading down to Powercruise? I'm in W.A but my sisters getting married that week in Brissy so will be checking it out, would be good to see some of QLD's XR's out and about....
phantom xr6t Talks Cheap, Let's Race Member 596 Member For: 19y 10m 13d Gender: Male Location: Atherton, FNQ Posted 25/07/10 06:48 AM Posted 25/07/10 06:48 AM hi xr6tc welcome to sunny cairns ( well most of the time anyway), I'm up on the tablelands and might be tempted out for a cruise. the beast spends to much time parked in the carport. I also had mine tuned by cape york, but I'm thinking of going to mackay like Qik1 did.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 26/07/10 07:59 AM Posted 26/07/10 07:59 AM I'll be goin to powercruise if im home from work that week. I'm lookin foward it with all things well of coarse.
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 26/07/10 09:26 AM Posted 26/07/10 09:26 AM (edited) good stuff, hope to see you there Edited 26/07/10 09:27 AM by RIP_HSV
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 26/07/10 02:40 PM Posted 26/07/10 02:40 PM EJ what happend to your car mate?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 26/07/10 08:03 PM Posted 26/07/10 08:03 PM Not to sure on the full story yet as it's still kinda in one piece. The guy checking and touching up the head is away this week so the engine will come out and the head off in a couple of days. Then I will be able to see how much of #6 is in the sump and how shagged the bore is. Getting a surge tank soon and probably valve springs while it's all apart, a costly trip to the drags.
carbz Member 118 Member For: 16y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 27/07/10 09:07 AM Posted 27/07/10 09:07 AM true sh*t, not good. must be somethin in the air up here. everyone seems to be having problems
xr6tc Legacy Donating Member 142 Member For: 17y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Cairns, who knows how long for! Posted 01/08/10 02:03 AM Posted 01/08/10 02:03 AM Hey Guys,Thanks for the info, it is nice being up here, and I think I will give a few places a go, right now I need someone for a quick check up so I will take it into the guys at Cape York, but if there is anything major that needs doing, like internals, she will probably go to Mackay... Looking forward to seeing more and more turbos around and of course for any cruises and the like that happen while I am here.Cheers
XAH03 Member 597 Member For: 18y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Cairns QLD Posted 01/08/10 02:20 AM Posted 01/08/10 02:20 AM hey mate, Rob in at Cape york will look after you. my motor is there now getting built. Hopefully when it gets back into the car I'll try and organise a XAH03 run in cruise. check out this too Facebook group
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 02/08/10 08:00 AM Posted 02/08/10 08:00 AM destruction pics on page 2http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=65944&st=0
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now