blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 17/07/09 11:37 PM Posted 17/07/09 11:37 PM I dont think any BA of BF has run a 10 with cat still in the exhaust and pump fuel.my BA ,car had two magic cats in place and pump fuel, but sounds like Brians was the closest BF with every thing in place, 11.01, that is close, should have went to the toilet first, just to get rid of that excess weight, might have made the difference.come on Bogan get out there and get that ten it was freezing up here last night must, must have been colder down there.crack a 1.59 60ft, and she will do it easy.David
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 18/07/09 02:13 AM Author Posted 18/07/09 02:13 AM we are taking it out again tonite!!!I know I may sound a bit stuck up, but I will piss it in I reckon!
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 18/07/09 02:33 AM Posted 18/07/09 02:33 AM Lol....... Nah, that didnt sound stuck up Boges... arrogant maybe, but definately not stuck up.Good luck with it mate, I'll be anticapating the text messages all night.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 18/07/09 03:04 AM Posted 18/07/09 03:04 AM get it done boages go write a record. Good luck will be waiting by the puter to hear how yas go!!!
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 18/07/09 10:50 AM Posted 18/07/09 10:50 AM we are taking it out again tonite!!!I know I may sound a bit stuck up, but I will piss it in I reckon!Good on ya, Good luck, David
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 18/07/09 10:53 AM Posted 18/07/09 10:53 AM I think Brian needs to go for a drive up to Willow bank, while the track is as sticky as it is(after the winter Nats)his is a jet. David
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 18/07/09 11:09 AM Posted 18/07/09 11:09 AM any news yet???
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 18/07/09 11:14 PM Posted 18/07/09 11:14 PM what was the result Bogan? david
dalts Member 755 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 19/07/09 12:27 AM Posted 19/07/09 12:27 AM went out to support the boys didnt manage to crack the 10,ran 4 11.2 mph was up to 126 best 60'ft was 1.71!couldnt manage to get those 1.6 60'ft that would of put it in the 10s,good effort regardless and im sure they,ll be back out next t&tlee
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 19/07/09 12:40 AM Posted 19/07/09 12:40 AM it a fine edge, does not alway's happen straight away, good effort Bog's anyway. David
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now