John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/07/09 03:35 PM Posted 18/07/09 03:35 PM
Ras351 Member 219 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 18/07/09 10:00 PM Posted 18/07/09 10:00 PM Awesome work with the pics guys! I should have parked mine around the other way to show off the mega cooler lol
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 18/07/09 10:02 PM Posted 18/07/09 10:02 PM Top photos. Thanks for posting them. :angel:
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 18/07/09 11:49 PM Posted 18/07/09 11:49 PM ahhh you almost got a perfect pic of my car ... pitty someones fat arse got in the way :angel: (please dont ban me mister mod) thanks for sharing the photos guys... and john k you must have an awesome camera or flash, the lighting you got on the shots are excellent
Dans XR6 Turbo Member 204 Member For: 20y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/07/09 02:25 AM Posted 19/07/09 02:25 AM those shots did come out good john, what type of camera/flash were you using. I only got my new toy a couple of weeks ago, bloody thing has so many settings Im still paying with it to work it all out. Got shots in the daytime down to perfect, need some more night runs so I can get more practice Hows the beast Andrew, doubt you would have caused any issues limping home on 2k. Only problem with these dream machines, can't get under the buggers out nowhere to do a 10 minute job and fix it I was umming and arring about waiting for you to get back from the pass but the boys I had with me were getting toey. We were back in blacktown 1220. Just over an hour from robertson should have seen the look on the faces of the 2 in the back when they realised I couldn't see 300m in front of me.
John_K Legacy Donating Member 438 Member For: 17y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/07/09 03:56 AM Posted 19/07/09 03:56 AM Cheers guys. I wasn't realy happy with the way those photo's came out, but I'm glad you guys are... phewwww!!!Dan, the camera used is a Canon 40D with the standard top mount flash. It's the mrs' camera and I don't know how to use DSLR's properly. On the night, I just used it on the auto ISO setting, so the photo's came out pretty dark. I used Paint Shop Pro to adjust the lighting in the pics.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 19/07/09 07:04 AM Posted 19/07/09 07:04 AM ahhh you almost got a perfect pic of my car ... pitty someones fat arse got in the way (please dont ban me mister mod) What? Move out of the way and deprive the viewing public of my glutius maximus? Geez, some people.... :28_1_12:
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 19/07/09 07:05 AM Posted 19/07/09 07:05 AM dans, that's cool, I wasnt expecting to be so long on that run. When it first popped off we pulled over and looked under the hood and the turbo was glowing bright red after a long uphill run. No way in hell anybody was getting near that turbo to reattach the hose. 2hours it took to get home but oh well sh$t happensGot it home and it still took 30mins to reattach because of the akward postion of the thing. Might have been quicker to remove te underbattery CAI, but that in itself was a bitch to get on.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 19/07/09 07:39 AM Posted 19/07/09 07:39 AM Great pics guys!Looks like it was a good night out hey
BLK6T Member 305 Member For: 21y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 19/07/09 10:06 AM Posted 19/07/09 10:06 AM Some great pics there guys, that cobra GT looks the biz and sounded tough taking off from the pie shop. Those wheels on the ute . So guys whens the next cruise, I had too much fun on Friday night!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now