Fg F6 Ute

HIRO F6

• Member For: 15y 4m 6d

Very nice Karl,

How come you didn't com to the cruise today?

Cheers Spiro. I had to go see my mum on the weekend as I avoided the wench over Christmas. Next cruise the beast will be there.

Just an update, ive decided to push the stock motor a bit further. Ive got a T51 on order and a 6boost manifold. Going to upgrade the fuel system with a 2nd 044 and aim to hit 480rwkw's before we add the new pistons (can't wait to tell everyone where these pistons are coming from but have to keep quiet for now).

• Member For: 15y 4m 6d

the stock bottom end should be good for about 430rwkw do you plan on pushing it past it,

Certainly do Casey. Call us crazy if you must but were under the belief the bottom end will go deep into the 400 mark. We have another FG F6 that saw a fair bit more then 430 on the stock bottom end.

• Member For: 14y 7m 13d

I'll just have to eat my words :finger: just got 422rwkw(496fwkw)out of a auto fg f6 (stock bottom+valve springs+mods), that would come close to atleasted 450-460rwkw out of a manual one would think, lets see how long it last

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 10m 4d

ill be going for the mid 400s with the process west fuel tube... while keeping boost still around 15/16ish

422 must be awesome... how much boost you got going threw it?

I guess the xr6t motor has weaker pistons and higher comp ratio... valve springs are average too...

• Member For: 14y 7m 13d

18psi we skip the fuel tube and had kevin send us a modded under car twin pump of his, then add a turbosmart fuel psi reg and ran it at 45psi through 1000cc rochesters, where planing for 500+ on pulp should be fun just have to wait for the motor and box to turn up now :bopp: