tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 27d Gender: Male Posted 20/06/09 12:48 PM Posted 20/06/09 12:48 PM can do, I WILL be in the escort
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 20/06/09 12:51 PM Author Posted 20/06/09 12:51 PM oh get out Feebs.. Take Ryan early or he can walk!.. I've gotta get the kids ready and get Mark to golf. He needs to be a golf for 11:00 he's going about 9:30.see ya thereD
masterA Member 52 Member For: 19y 13d Posted 20/06/09 12:59 PM Posted 20/06/09 12:59 PM can do, I WILL be in the escortI think that's why he wants you to pick him up....heard the car is abit of a beast
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/06/09 12:59 PM Posted 20/06/09 12:59 PM can do, I WILL be in the escortAbsolutely awesome. I love that car.
RTD Member 16 Member For: 18y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 20/06/09 05:34 PM Posted 20/06/09 05:34 PM does it have to be a bunky, only got the F6, can borrow the mates barina swing, sure he wont mind
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 20/06/09 08:01 PM Posted 20/06/09 08:01 PM well just got home, if I wake up in time I'll swing past in either the XF or BF to say hi to everyone.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 21/06/09 06:08 AM Posted 21/06/09 06:08 AM Hope it was good everyone, didn't get out of bed till 1 myself :/ Weekend was a bit too large.Look forward to pics and tales...cya on the next one hopefully hehehe
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 21/06/09 08:11 AM Posted 21/06/09 08:11 AM Awesome weather today and great a great bunch to drive with. Great run too. Will have to do that again for sure.Thanks Ross.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 21/06/09 09:04 AM Posted 21/06/09 09:04 AM Some idiot brought out the tequila last night, scorpion and all, that explains my absence!
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Location: Perth Posted 21/06/09 09:39 AM Posted 21/06/09 09:39 AM Sorry I couldn't stay past the first stop guys, sounds like it would have been a good drive.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now