RTD Member 16 Member For: 19y 5d Gender: Male Location: Warnbro WA Posted 19/06/09 05:59 AM Posted 19/06/09 05:59 AM mind if I tag along?
400KwXr6t Member 129 Member For: 19y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/06/09 06:34 AM Posted 19/06/09 06:34 AM Its forcast rain on sunday as wellstupid weather bring back summer
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 20/06/09 06:21 AM Posted 20/06/09 06:21 AM LOL Steve, I just read your post.What's the go with this cruise, I won't be able to pub lunch with ya'll.. doh! but I'll say hi if the meet point is relatively close!So does anyone know the meeting point, meeting time and departure time?
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 20/06/09 06:37 AM Posted 20/06/09 06:37 AM meet is at 10 leave at 10.30, location tba later this evening
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 20/06/09 10:14 AM Posted 20/06/09 10:14 AM here ye here ye, the crusie will be starting at Captain Munchies in Freo. meet at 10am for a 10:30 leave. bring your common sense and your bunky [anything really]
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 23d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 20/06/09 10:27 AM Posted 20/06/09 10:27 AM ohhhh mannn, gotta get ryan to work for 10 dont think im gonna be able to make it to captain munchies by 10.30 :(
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 20/06/09 10:57 AM Posted 20/06/09 10:57 AM (edited) feebs, just drop him off early, earn some browney points with his boss.I`ll probably be late aswell, ahah jk, we can wait for ya if you buy me lunch (can people please confirm if they are coming so I know I`m not having lunch by myself) Edited 20/06/09 10:58 AM by tinyplums
masterA Member 52 Member For: 19y 22d Posted 20/06/09 11:05 AM Posted 20/06/09 11:05 AM Hopefully should be able to make it....although I won't make any promisesSome guy rang me tonight and wants to see the VP 'bunky' im selling so hopefully he makes it early in the morning.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 20/06/09 12:02 PM Posted 20/06/09 12:02 PM lunch by myself by the looks of it
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 20/06/09 12:34 PM Posted 20/06/09 12:34 PM lunch by myself by the looks of itPlums are you going to pick me up?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now