lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 14d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 21/06/09 09:46 AM Author Posted 21/06/09 09:46 AM Rossthanks for putting that run together the roads were fantastic, as was the lunch stop.Sorry I balied on Albany Hwy figured best not to push the kids behaviour too far. No issues on the cruise which is always great. The weather was tops too so good call on the change of date.D
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 1m 29d Gender: Male Posted 21/06/09 10:05 AM Posted 21/06/09 10:05 AM thanks to those who made it out today, good company means a great day. what a difference between todays weather and yesterday, still very crisp though which was good for painting. nice work lads Leigh, nice to meet you, car looks tops. shame you couldnt stick around, missed out on some top roads. look forward to seeing what mods you go with and how they perform. 290rwkw is a great starting point.pub was good, nice food with some quick service, admired some mean mullets. ante, good to see you behind the wheel rather than the passenger seat. raised a little for a worthy cause, will post donation once I`ve done it. brakes on the esky need a bit of tlc, one slightly hair raising moment, sorry about that adrian.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 21/06/09 10:25 AM Posted 21/06/09 10:25 AM Sorry guys got a phone call at 11am which woke me up and turns out the Perth Falcons thing started at 11 not 12, so I got there very late as well.Hope you guys had fun, sounded like it was a good time. Hopefully I'll be awake for the next one.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 21/06/09 11:36 AM Posted 21/06/09 11:36 AM (edited) Perth Falcons +SAME SAME Edited 21/06/09 11:41 AM by Adrian6T
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 11d Gender: Male Posted 22/06/09 01:05 AM Posted 22/06/09 01:05 AM thanks for organising man, sorry for the late notice on coming!nice run up through the hills.thanks again!
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 27d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 22/06/09 03:20 AM Posted 22/06/09 03:20 AM I bailed coz feebs bailed.. lol Did have a big one sat night so was in no shape for sundayNext time I'll be there for sure
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 22/06/09 07:36 AM Posted 22/06/09 07:36 AM What eva.
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 16d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 22/06/09 08:04 AM Posted 22/06/09 08:04 AM haha yer least ive got a decent excuse stef
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 22/06/09 08:11 AM Posted 22/06/09 08:11 AM You too
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 16d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 22/06/09 08:16 AM Posted 22/06/09 08:16 AM (edited) haha awww that's not very nice, I hadnt seen my mum in over a month cos she was OS so wanted to spend some time with her + im a poor ass now I moved outta home haha Edited 22/06/09 08:16 AM by chikt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now