typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 04/06/09 05:32 AM Posted 04/06/09 05:32 AM okay, I was comming home from work today and I had my mate in the car, was in a 100km zone so I decided to show my mate what the new tune was like. so I shifted over to perf mode and foot flat to the floor. car just droped in the rear and took off. after short period I took my foot off, but the car kept accelerating! I staretd to freak out. tapd the breaks. but still accelerated hard! so I kept pushing the accelerator maybe throttlebopdy got jammed or sumthing. still nothing.. I put the brakes on hard, car jerking back and forwards from slowing down to throwing us bak into our seats as it took off again, after several attempts, I decided to pop it into nuetral. car was revving its guts out! pulled over and stopped and turned the engine off.. me and my mate were sitting there freaked out to the max and I thought my car was f&&&ked.. after about 5mins.. I look down... my floor mat had ridden up and was pushing the accelerator pedal flat to the floor. ahh wat a releif.. but it sure was scary!
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/06/09 05:37 AM Posted 04/06/09 05:37 AM sounds like some clean jocks were in order. Just pleased that was all. Could have been nasty
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/06/09 05:38 AM Posted 04/06/09 05:38 AM Why didn't ya just turn it off straight away? How's ya' jocks?
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 04/06/09 05:42 AM Author Posted 04/06/09 05:42 AM haha I dont know.. it was freaky as sh*t.. hahaha l
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/06/09 05:45 AM Posted 04/06/09 05:45 AM Yeah no doubt. Have you got the genuine floor mats with the clip-down thingos?
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/06/09 05:45 AM Posted 04/06/09 05:45 AM and the stains in the seats!! glad to hear that's all it was,Matt
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 04/06/09 05:47 AM Author Posted 04/06/09 05:47 AM yeh I got the original fpv mats with the clips.. just hadnt cliped them down properly last time I cleaned the car.lol
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 04/06/09 05:55 AM Posted 04/06/09 05:55 AM thank god u didnt stack it! imagine trying to explain to the cops that the floor mat got stuck on the accelerator lol
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 04/06/09 06:03 AM Posted 04/06/09 06:03 AM few, I thought you were gonna say you cant make it this weekend
FPV6T UNDERCOAT CRUISER!!! Legacy Donating Member 1,655 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 04/06/09 06:18 AM Posted 04/06/09 06:18 AM .not again Jamie!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now