Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m
Posted

ye how much did it cost you ???

So im looking at 2.5k bahhhhhh lol.

Might opt for the $600 ebay ones lol.

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

phone around the wreckers dude. I'm sure there would be a few pranged ones that had leather. you might need to look beyond the dust though.

then you could try to sell your cloth seats on the big worldwide garage sale....

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 22d
Posted

2 grand... and let me tell you. they did an awesome job!! the quality of the leather is great... ill post pics up over the weeknd. when im back homw

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Posted

I'm at work ATM and only have this pic available to me. I'll get some tonight of the VT and post them.

  • Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sunshine coast
Posted
I'm at work ATM and only have this pic available to me. I'll get some tonight of the VT and post them.

they look super awesome

:gtfo2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...