John- Member 87 Member For: 17y 11m Posted 31/05/09 02:37 PM Posted 31/05/09 02:37 PM Hey all I want to put leather interior into my 04 BA xr6t . How do I go about this?I also want the fpv 3 tripod stand installed also, Again whats the best way about going about this...?Ta John
seduced Need more power. Now taking donations. Member 753 Member For: 17y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 02/06/09 12:59 AM Posted 02/06/09 12:59 AM You could have it custom done by any trim shop, or you could search for orginal ford leather seats, or you could sell you 04 and buy one with it already completed. A few ways to skin this cat.
mattyb Legacy Donating Member 1,097 Member For: 18y 3m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast, QLD Posted 02/06/09 03:19 AM Posted 02/06/09 03:19 AM I purchased some for my VT when I had it, they were reskins, where you actually had to remove the material from the seat, and then re-upolster it yourself. Took me a whole weekend to do the VT excluding the door cards. Looks sweet but was time sonsuming, and frustrating at times. They weren't real leather, a vinal imitation.Found them on ebay, I'm going to do them to the the T as soon as I get the littlest kid out of a plastic baby seat into a booster seat.http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LEATHER-SEAT-FORD-F...%3A1%7C294%3A50
John- Member 87 Member For: 17y 11m Posted 03/06/09 06:14 AM Author Posted 03/06/09 06:14 AM they dont look bad matty, but I want leather :( Is the genuine ford ones 100% leather ne way?
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/06/09 06:16 AM Posted 03/06/09 06:16 AM Nope, the backs of the seat are vinyl I think.......
PSI40T Member 448 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Posted 03/06/09 06:25 AM Posted 03/06/09 06:25 AM I just got my fg xr6t done by doyles in auburn!!! did a fantastic job couldnt be happier, service was great and very quick turn around. Dropped it off on the wednesday picked it up thursday arvo... that was for all seats and door trims.. also gear shift boot
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/06/09 06:36 AM Posted 03/06/09 06:36 AM The closest you'll get to full leather is from a G6E/T, so probably best to go to a trimmer
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/06/09 06:37 AM Posted 03/06/09 06:37 AM Or buy the Leather GT seats on here and fit.Scotty
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/06/09 06:43 AM Posted 03/06/09 06:43 AM I know of a dude selling a full F6 leather int trim for 2.5K? Door trims included.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 03/06/09 06:47 AM Posted 03/06/09 06:47 AM I just got my fg xr6t done by doyles in auburn!!!what did that set you back?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now