Howsee Legacy Donating Member 785 Member For: 18y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Carindale, Brisbane Posted 02/07/09 06:02 AM Posted 02/07/09 06:02 AM Once I get that exhaust I'll be sweet. But for the street 360 is plenty, I'd only use the big tune for dyno comps.
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 15d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 02/07/09 06:02 AM Posted 02/07/09 06:02 AM azzziffI got the least power out of the 3 of us and my car doesnt even go.....
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 15d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 02/07/09 06:07 AM Posted 02/07/09 06:07 AM Once I get that exhaust I'll be sweet. But for the street 360 is plenty, I'd only use the big tune for dyno comps.
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 02/07/09 10:14 PM Posted 02/07/09 10:14 PM lol I think you got a head star brandonYeah that built motor of yours does put you ahead just a tad
Brandonn Legacy Donating Member 2,304 Member For: 18y 15d Gender: Male Location: port hedland Posted 02/07/09 10:32 PM Posted 02/07/09 10:32 PM I disagree, im miles away from my car and have least power out of us 3
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 03/07/09 09:09 AM Author Posted 03/07/09 09:09 AM but you have the dollars
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 03/07/09 09:12 AM Posted 03/07/09 09:12 AM
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 03/07/09 09:22 AM Posted 03/07/09 09:22 AM I think it will come down to how well he can drive it. I was following him for ages on the cruise and I dont know..
Mitch Member 1,193 Member For: 18y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sunshine Coast, QLD Posted 03/07/09 09:23 AM Posted 03/07/09 09:23 AM he doesnt have to drive it on the dyno . The race is only to have a dyno sheet with 500 on it
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 03/07/09 09:26 AM Posted 03/07/09 09:26 AM (edited) lol @ matt - 375 or 500 I dont think much will change just the black marks will get darker and longer EDIT: Oh and the brown stains in the undies might get a bit more noticeable Edited 03/07/09 09:27 AM by Ace
Recommended Posts