KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 05/02/04 03:56 AM Posted 05/02/04 03:56 AM Onya alxr6t. ... let's see, if I was to donate $100 for every 500 posts? I'd be broke! :lol:
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/02/04 04:28 AM Posted 05/02/04 04:28 AM Onya alxr6t. ... let's see, if I was to donate $100 for every 500 posts? I'd be broke! :lol: :lol: Yeah, you'd be up for about $700!I would have purchased some merchandise as well, but there doesn't seem to be anyone home in that department at the moment.
sash Love the Ride.... Member 236 Member For: 23y 7m Location: Roleystone, WA Posted 05/02/04 06:24 AM Posted 05/02/04 06:24 AM I would have purchased some merchandise as well, but there doesn't seem to be anyone home in that department at the moment. alxr6t, sorry about the delay with the merchandise... I have just got back from Darwin. I was called away with work at short notice, and seeing that I am a one man show atm, I haven't had a chance to fully catch up. Once again, appologies....Sash
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 05/02/04 07:00 AM Posted 05/02/04 07:00 AM only been on this site for a short time but I must admit it has given me a crap load of info on the car that I would otherwise never know... hence the small donation.....(already sent).... Keep up the good work!!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 05/02/04 10:39 PM Posted 05/02/04 10:39 PM alxr6t, sorry about the delay with the merchandise... I have just got back from Darwin. I was called away with work at short notice, and seeing that I am a one man show atm, I haven't had a chance to fully catch up. Once again, appologies....Sash That's alright Sash! I thought you may have forgotten.You've got my PM, just let me know when you get a chance.
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 06/02/04 12:42 AM Posted 06/02/04 12:42 AM You also have access to the special Donating Members Forum (And no we are not telling you what's in it!) Your member ID will change to cyan in the who is online list.You will also receive the ability to create your own personal gallery within the Photo Gallery. to all you long term members and computer gurus... how do I get access to this stuff....
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/02/04 12:48 AM Posted 06/02/04 12:48 AM You also have access to the special Donating Members Forum (And no we are not telling you what's in it!) Your member ID will change to cyan in the who is online list.You will also receive the ability to create your own personal gallery within the Photo Gallery.to all you long term members and computer gurus... how do I get access to this stuff.... You haven't been changed over to a "donating member" yet. I donated yesterday, and it wasn't until this morning the "donating member" tag appeared. As for the donating members forum, I wouldn't have a clue!
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 06/02/04 12:57 AM Posted 06/02/04 12:57 AM You also have access to the special Donating Members Forum (And no we are not telling you what's in it!) Your member ID will change to cyan in the who is online list.You will also receive the ability to create your own personal gallery within the Photo Gallery.to all you long term members and computer gurus... how do I get access to this stuff.... You haven't been changed over to a "donating member" yet. I donated yesterday, and it wasn't until this morning the "donating member" tag appeared. As for the donating members forum, I wouldn't have a clue! I guess ill just wait.... donated yesterday..... so are you saying the tag just appears, and I dont need to do anything in the profiles section??
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/02/04 01:00 AM Posted 06/02/04 01:00 AM I guess ill just wait.... donated yesterday..... so are you saying the tag just appears, and I dont need to do anything in the profiles section?? Yes, if you followed the directions properly and PMed admin with your donation, it will be changed for you once admin has time.
sash Love the Ride.... Member 236 Member For: 23y 7m Location: Roleystone, WA Posted 06/02/04 01:43 AM Posted 06/02/04 01:43 AM You will be added to the Donated members group. The donating members group needs to updated manually so sometimes it may take a day or so before we get a chance to do it....Thanks for your patients jetute...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now