Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Go Pies!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW
Posted

hhhmmm 50/50 on this new one...

:spoton:

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

im a fan of that purple colour

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 1d
Posted

I like a mid to dark metalic green, sometimes.. I`m waiting to see this one..

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted
im a fan of that purple colour
I like a mid to dark metalic green, sometimes.. I`m waiting to see this one..

Both very nice colours. Purples at the top at the moment with opt 19's. Think you would really need to see these colours in the flesh.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
:spit: It's available on XRs too
  • blind leading the blind
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Alford, Queensland
Posted
im a fan of that purple colour

:spit:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Be interesting to see them in person... I remember looking at mine on there thinking "that's looks ordinary at best; might go find one in the flesh to get the real deal"

Why cant they show us nice photos of REAL models in the REAL colours in the site; it is not impossible.

How annoying I found that site to help aid with colour choice at time of purchase! lol

  • cj_ak
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ropes Crossing
Posted

I like it. it will go well with the luxury models

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 10d
Posted
:fishin: It's available on XRs too

:secret: Not to mention the new territory - there was one at the motor show

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...