Tassie Chat

Sleeper6T

• Member For: 13y 1m 9d

No worries man, Yeah sounds good for a sunday.. lets aim for the 22nd May not this sunday, next. DEC car park is a good meet spot, I was think down the brooker, in through north hobart /Town and then down past sandy bay through Taroona to Kingston beach? or a longer cruise could go down further? im not that familiar past kingston, Electrona's pretty nice though. lol we should book out the ferry and go over to Bruny Island and run a muck... or maybe another time!! Awesome I think this wil be the First offical Tassie Cruise!

Ok lads I gota little flyer im gona place on windscreens to try and drum up some interest, but so far if Micheal has his car ready theres 5 cars including 3x XR6T sedan 1x Xr6T ute and of course Mr F6T himself !! I wanna see this beast close up. ok so we need to nail down a time, I was thinking either a 10:30 meet for a 11am cruise so we can have lunch or 4:30 meet for a 5pm crusie so we can have dinner... life revolvs around food l:-) open to suggestions as well. so let m know what works for ya'spost-45481-0-62369800-1305250417_thumb.j

• Member For: 16y 3m 6d

Hahaha - awesome. I'm up for 10:30 for 11 start. It gets too dark too early these days, plus I've got more commitments at night.

Hahaha - awesome. I'm up for 10:30 for 11 start. It gets too dark too early these days, plus I've got more commitments at night.

sweet, so next Sunday 22nd 10:30 at the Derwent Entertainment Centre!! bring a UHF if u can so everyone can chat especially if the pack breaks up. Pumped!!

• Member For: 15y 2m 9d

hey fellas! I have a 05 Mk 2 xr6t for sale, tuned at howell automotive. 260kw@ wheels.113,000 k,s, 6 speed manual, black with blue metallic paint, $21,000.ono, in brighton ,Tas. its on gum tree if you wanna have a look!

Hi Nathan, Haven't seen you at the strip for awhile, looks like I won't anymore if your selling the beast :( Don't know if you remember me but you know my partner Belinda, Allison Oakley's cousin. anyway just thought I would say hi, take it easy big fella, cheers Justin

• Member For: 15y 8m 11d

not looking good for me as clutch hasn't arrived yet. Shame though as was looking forward to giving the old girl a good drive. Im also looking into hiring the drag strip later in the years for a day with with a few mate with xr6 turbos xr8 and few ss commy as a bit of grudge match/just some fun if anyone would be keen looking into prices avalibilty soon hopefully keep the numbers down and price under 200bux cheers Micheal

• Member For: 15y 2m 9d

1 Ba xr6T sedan confirmed, 1 Fg xr6T sedan a maybe (he has to ask his wife lol). Hope this help's. Still have a couple more to ask, been waiting for something like this to happen in Hobart, should be a top day.