Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

Good work Viper. Appreciate you efforts.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 9d
Posted

Clutch arrived 2 nite just a pity in 100km away from my car or id be under it 2 nite. Hopefully get clutch in fri nite even if it takes all nite lol so should make sunday fingers crossed.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d
Posted

Justin gave me the heads up on this one, but I won't be able to make it. Doing the kingston fun run with the family, then got to hit the books for study (exams in 3 weeks). Would have loved to bring the green slug for a cruise.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Tasmania
Posted

So girls, who's in for sure for tomorrow....before I go out there and give the silver-bullet a wash (She gets a wash every weekend anyway.)

1. F6T

2. EPH612

3. Viper1

4. Micheal (how's that clutch coming along?)

?

?

?

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 8d
Posted

So girls, who's in for sure for tomorrow....before I go out there and give the silver-bullet a wash (She gets a wash every weekend anyway.)

1. F6T

2. EPH612

3. Viper1

4. Micheal (how's that clutch coming along?)

?

?

?

wow you guys are all over it!!! Cheers Viper for your efforts Mic I hope that clutch is in, be good to meet ya. ok so ive been busy doin invite drops and not many have confirmed attendance but plenty know about it. Tilfords in hobart put it on the work notice board and the show room passed it onto other enthusiasts so heres hoping!! REAPER (300RWK) is coming so is a local light blue BA stocka. I have a good mate with his Purple BA comin and have personally windscreen droped about 6 cars including a few Utes so again hope some of them make it but at the very least its

1. F6T

2. EPH612

3. Viper1

4. Micheal?

5. REAPER

6. Damo (purple BA)

7. Stuart ( I think that's his name - Light Blue BA)

now I ran passed the car park tonight and they had the bloddy gates shut!!! so if that's the case we'll line up out the front ill have my car there about 10:20 and you guys can just come in behind me (its 3 nearly 4 lanes so hopefully its all good!)

Wicked lads, see yas tomorrow!

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 8d
Posted

Hey Viper are u Stuart, Lives on the brooker at the roundabout?? lol I think I just had a light bolb moment

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hobart
Posted

Think you have the right house just wrong name. Not stuart, Justin

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hobart
Posted

Thanks for an awesome day guys an girls, hopefully we can do it again very soon.

  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...