romanooo Member 31 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: SHEPPPP VIC Posted 29/03/09 12:28 PM Posted 29/03/09 12:28 PM yeah I would stick with how they are . .in real life the white would be alot glossier than in my dodgy pic haha.I dont really like the look of the machined centre cap doesnt really flow . .
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 29/03/09 12:30 PM Author Posted 29/03/09 12:30 PM yeah I think I will stick with what I got and if I do get bored my get em electroplated - I love the rims but hate the black I wish they were all polished alloy
romanooo Member 31 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: SHEPPPP VIC Posted 29/03/09 12:40 PM Posted 29/03/09 12:40 PM I rekon another shade darker than how it is now would look alright?
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 29/03/09 12:41 PM Author Posted 29/03/09 12:41 PM yeah that was the other thing I was thinking was to make em black chrome
romanooo Member 31 Member For: 17y 8m 21d Gender: Male Location: SHEPPPP VIC Posted 29/03/09 12:47 PM Posted 29/03/09 12:47 PM yeah thatd look good as long as its not too dark
fordfpvgrl Blending in with the crowd... Member 488 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Female Location: Sydney Posted 02/04/09 09:31 AM Posted 02/04/09 09:31 AM (edited) I think like a glossy anthracite would look good. Edited 02/04/09 09:32 AM by fordfpvgrl
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 02/04/09 09:33 AM Author Posted 02/04/09 09:33 AM (edited) that looks awesome - I think that maybe the way I gooh and thanks Edited 02/04/09 09:34 AM by Ace
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 02/04/09 10:00 AM Posted 02/04/09 10:00 AM hey buddy, I only read the start of this thread and decided to do my best attempt at making glossy gold rims for you. Ive since read the rest of the thread and decided you didn't want it in the end, but I may as well post it up I also lowered your car a bit at the same time
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 02/04/09 10:07 AM Author Posted 02/04/09 10:07 AM cheers buddy the rims do look bloody gay but the lowered looks good - and I am due for new shocks hmmm.....
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 02/04/09 10:16 AM Posted 02/04/09 10:16 AM Mikey's done it again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now