Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 27/03/09 07:21 AM Posted 27/03/09 07:21 AM Hey I been trying for ages and I just cant do it. Wondering if someone could photoshop the wheels on my car so that they are gold chrome with silver lip and silver centre capcheers in advance
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 27/03/09 08:36 AM Posted 27/03/09 08:36 AM Hi, just tried to play with photoshop...bit dodgy but its free.....
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 27/03/09 08:38 AM Posted 27/03/09 08:38 AM Did I say dodgy?? I meant woeful.....perhaps worse
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 26d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 27/03/09 08:39 AM Posted 27/03/09 08:39 AM Stick with stock.
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 27/03/09 08:39 AM Author Posted 27/03/09 08:39 AM cheers mate - yeah that is the best I can do too - right concept though - probably needs to be darker - you guys know that gold chrome paint ya can buy or is that just a spray can colour
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 27/03/09 08:42 AM Posted 27/03/09 08:42 AM I would say just go to an electroplating shop and ask for what you want......nine times out of ten they have heard it b4 and can tell you yay or nay
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 27/03/09 08:45 AM Author Posted 27/03/09 08:45 AM cheers - I really liked these mags when I brought them but getting bored lol - I would prolly have to ditch/ change the xr6 badge to gold too I spose
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 27/03/09 09:02 AM Posted 27/03/09 09:02 AM This may just be me but I would not change the badges at all.............If you got black mags would you make the badges black? Might just be me but there is no connection between the wheels and badges.
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 27/03/09 09:04 AM Author Posted 27/03/09 09:04 AM yeah spose ya right - have seen a couple of cars with gold mags and silver badges looks abit funny - might get away with it on the purple though
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 27/03/09 09:12 PM Posted 27/03/09 09:12 PM dont do them gold, do the white with a polished lip
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now